LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I've always wanted a projector and even have an old screen for it. This would be perfect for a steam link in my basement.

Man, this would be great for college next year!

Wow. You could do anything with that projector. Bring it to your friends, have a home theater. EVERYTHING! My opinion is that this portable projector is the coolest thing ever made!

This looks amazing. Will be sick to use it to watch movies and do a LAN-Party with some friends.

Xbox One + LG PF1000U Ultra = Lan for life!

This is perfect for an apartment with limited space for a gaming or home movie theater setup to include a large display. This is the perfect solution!!

Seems like if it gets cost effective enough we could see these replacing TVs. The ability to get a 100" screen for under $1k would be amazing.

I think it's awesome think especially when somebody travels a lot

Would love to have this for the next LAN with my friends again, this projector would be awesome for the split-screen part!9_9

My laptop's screen is not the greatest and with this I could play my games without my crappy screen. I would really like to have this. My dad is looking for one to play movies and I'll tell him I entered. He wonders how a 12 year old like me can build computers.

Short Throw projectors are amazing, Im glad LG looks like they nailed this one.

This would be amazing to have for a bedroom multimedia setup!

Everybody's going on about their 50-60 inch flatscreens, and Linus is just sitting there, gaming on a 200" I sure wouldn't mind getting on of these puppies. Talk about immersion!?

This projector would be very useful in console Lan parties because 

1 the obvious screen real estate

2 the portability of the projector so you could just bring it to a friend's house

The projector is cool because of its convenient strengths and is very useful because of them. I think LG made a good move making the projector.

the 4in throw is certainly nice, but I didn't see any options for focus.  Maybe I missed it somewhere on the spec sheet. 

Small, compact , elegant, and it fits my black, white, and grey setup. Moreover, You can literally bring it everywhere! Its like having a great portable theater in your bag with a really easy setup process. Imagine hooking it up with your console and play multiplayer in that huge screen. 

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Awesome... think it has the potential to replace conventional TVs. hope the price will get lower enough to be affordable by speetspot gpu gamers

with this device my group will have a good opportunity of managing together and working on a bigger screen because each time we work together on the same computer we all sit on the same little screen this will fix a lot 

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Well this is one the best things that happened in the world of technology. It's the best option for tight places that can't use regular projectors properly. This is just too awesome. And its really Compact as well. 

That's a pretty cool projector, and it can project so close to the wall that I won't need a bigger bedroom to use it.

Looks pretty cool.I wonder how good the contrast is.

This projector is awesome,  I can't even Imagine how good some. Of the games I own would look on this. 

Great projector and a lovely 'short'. Gimme.