LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I am looking for a projector that could make a big screen in a small room like mine. I just recently built my first computer and bought the Xbox one wireless adapter but I only have a 24 inch monitor so I still have to be at my desk

My friend's and I play smash on a projector on one of our friend's garage doors but we need to set everything up so far away in order to get it working right, I really like this projector because of how much easier it would make something like this to do

If it is as good as it looks, it would be the perfect upgrade for my apartment. Im lacking space to fit a longrange projector, but I still have enough of clear walls to shoot the image on.

Wow, this projector surpasses every other projector I've seen. Cool to see the  projector re-engineered into such a beauty. 

That looks awesome. I always thought using a projector as a TV was a cool idea but never had the space. With this thing I could probably play on the spare wall in my room at college!

This is an amazing projector! It's feature, which can project such a huge image from this distance, is really revolutionary!

I can't wait for it. It will dramatically change my place.

I think this will be perfect for me at Hostel. paired to my Laptop, this will work great.

I was just thinking about getting a projector for a theater room/gaming room for my friends when they come over. Would be awesome to have one of these in my smallish living room!

This would complete the minimalist home theater I never new I needed.

Nice, small projector that can replace my old projector and adds some space on my small desk.

This is pretty cool, would be a big upgrade over my current TV, good lamp life as well.

It would be nice to have it on my small student apartment, and would be a large improvement over my current setup!

Perfect projector for my space alot of wall space but no headroom. Video was great,looked very pro.

This projector looks really cool and I cant wait to see how it performs :3

This projector would improve a lot our LAN parties with my friends. Very compact and functional.

My thoughts: this is one beast of a gameprojector. Guess what, I was searching for one so come to daddy? 

4 walls 4 people 4 projectors

Ultimate LAN Party

Great projector, I think is better to have one of this than a 200" tv haha.

Projectors have changed so much over time, It is baller that LG's projector can display 100" of video from just 15" away.