LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It would be very nice to have a projector like this. Nice big screen from very close and very portable. I would love to play games and watch movies on this

Awesome device. If I win I'll use it to provide visuals to my DJ Shows.

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think it's a nice projector and would be super nice to watch twin peaks and other shows on it.

Quite an impressive little device. I would be keen on using it for movie watching and maybe gaming depending on the input lag.

Would be nice to have one

The idea of a reverse projection in order to save space is a phenomenal idea. My only concern with this projector and the idea of using the mirror is how difficult it would be to focus it. If it is a manual focus then the learning curve to not only focus the lens but also focus the mirror will probably be a steep one. Regardless, I think it's an awesome projector, great space saver, and would be the talk of the party for any social events such as movie nights, LAN parties, or just chilling with some friends and playing 4 player split-screen. I dig it

This thing is awesome. I can think of many circumstances where I this thing would have made things allot easier, especially when there isn't enough space in front of the wall. 

This is the best projector I've ever seen.

Sick projector imo. It brings projectable screens to basically any size space. Would be really cool to use.

Super ultra cool af , most probably can't afford it though 

This projector is radmobile, and I don't say radmobile that often... Would change my LANparty game forever in combination with a bluetooth dock! Totally awesome shortvid btw, keep up the good work there.

This thing looks so cool, i want one so so so so so so so so so bad!

This projector looks great for classroom usages where the teacher needs to have the projector close to the wall, and it would help with peoples heads getting in the way. This would be absolutely amazing to have, to turn practically any meh room into an amazing room.

Full HD 100' ? my nerd cave needs an upgrade!! with this you can replace any monitor our there. this over any 2k/4k monitor for me.best thing that came out. lets hope i win or i will need to buy it =s

Small and compact its look nice

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The projector seems like a really sweet addition to anyone's setup that doesn't already have a decent projector. My brother has this 10 year old Craigslist™ projector that is garbage, he needs a something like this with the space he has lol

Looks awesome for the price but... Where is 4k?

Perfect for The Grand Tour premiere and Steambox setup. A space saver I would say.

Said Hello to LG, there was none from the other side.

This beautiful thing would be a fantastic addition to my first home and it would enhance my gaming capacity to the point my brain would explode! #mindblown not to mention ultra portable! I wonder if it works with computers too? ??

Thumbs Up! The video especially the first 2 mins were amazing, music matches perfectly!

i have used a few projector for movies and gaming, most are barely up to the task, id love to give this a workout

This would be awesome to be able to bring to places where i cant bring a tv but has a white wall. Maybe outdoors or somewhere far where I don't want to lug a tv with.

It would be an amazing projector for a home theater because it can be placed close to the wall and not take up to much space

60" from 4' away. Awesome you can have it on a table and not worry about running cables from a roof mount or rear mount to a console or htpc. Looks great!

Wow this is like a dream come true of able to play in a huge screen like in cinemas. I wonder if it's capable to do decent in a little sun light