LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It is so cool! Definitely a great device for epic gaming setups on the go. though i wish a 4K would be an option there as well, or one that is more portable with built in battery so it would really be mobile. Or maybe i'm just getting a bit greedy :P It's a great product nevertheless :D 

this would be perfect for those small motel rooms on the road

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It would be perfect for my home Cinema setup, i have a 32 inch tv i bought ages ago, but now I could finally have a screen to compliment the other gear I have, I have a quiet decent PC with the horrible 32". The 100" would be insane.

If it supports higher lightlevels with at least a little bit dynamic it would be an idea to buy instead of a tv, maybe.

But it looks really cool, and with this little distance a image that's that big is great.

Okay, this will be my first post apparently.

Thoughts: HOLY $H!T ! Exactly, look at that, what thoughts other than this is a fantastic piece of technology LG made. Outdone themselves. I wanna get my hands on this so I can play games next college year on my church. ( We have a church in the campus, it's literally the first thing I see when I wake up and look at the window. )

Good luck to everyone ! May the most random person win.

Thanks for the giveaway LG & LinusTechTips !

Fantastic divergence from the usual videos. Can't really see boyscout-esque Linus as the miscreant portrayed in the video, but it was extremely entertaining heh. Maybe I'll win, and maybe I won't. Either way, I still love all of your content and keep it up!

Yess what an awesome giveaway.. Super Smash, mario kart or even rocket league!! Plenty of room to split screen!

As a student, this projector will be of great use as for studying and gaming purposes.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

got a huge white wall sadly require a projector 

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

My dad wanted to buy a projector but they are very expensive... Now i wan to suprise him with this and thank him for all he have done to me! :) This projector seems really nice and i have watched other videos and the quality also seems to be amazing! 

It looks rather stunning, i have recently got a new laptop with a 4700HQ and it would be awesome to use it instead of the monitor i plugged into it

I have an empty wall on the right of me, I could play some sick games from 2004 and have an amazing time, gl everyone else

Very sweet bit of tech, would be repainting a wall for sure.
Such that form factor and throw it would even fit on my desk, maximum immersion with such a image so close

well forum randomly deleted my post... basicly i meant that i am in a cramped room, it would be helpful... and the date was confusing because my  normal is d.m.year and also that that space is 2m

New step in Home Theater technology and it looks awesome it would be nice to own one. good luck people.

Man i would love to use this on my wall in my office to display info, video conferencing and as a media center for breaks.

CEO of Infinity Creations

No current PC but on the WAY!

It would be so cool to use this in a living room gaming rig!!! 

As other have said, this would be awesome for a home theater setup. 

This is great! My Dad has been looking for something like this to create a little media room at his house. Would be great to win! Good luck to everyone!

Could a projector help me get my friends over for movie nights?! Hope so.. Worth a try ;_;

Guess its also quite awesome that a projector like this probably could cover my entire wall with an image in my small room. Actuallt been looking at projectors for a while to find something. This might be it..

Small compact n god damn sexy as hell. Would use to project films on my building cuz we have no regulations in my country.