LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Small, easy to set up with good image quality. How i wish i could play Solitaire on a 200" screen!

It looks amazing!

The technology is advancing at its finest!

The LG PF1000U is awesome and the giveaway is even more awesome. No more installing a projector in the ceiling. I think can of heaps of cool ways to use it and you can take it anywhere. Our LAN parties won't be the same ever again. I want it!!

I saw this projector on another channel a while back, it is a great projector, hats off to LG for giving you some to give away

Very, very cool little profector but i don't wanna spend over 1000 on a pc, certainly not on a projector... Cool stuff 10/10 but price is an issue. Cool giveaway, congrats to anyone who wins!

Love that it's easy to bring with you, at the very least it looks that way =)

i really like these Projectors i see them a long time ago whilst on a home automation seminar amassing concept and works brilliantly 

This seems like a really great projector, from what I've seen of it. Honestly there are so many things that you could use this projector for. You could use it in a home theater, outside, in a backpack like shown in the video, I just can't make up my mind on what I would use it for specifically.

Super cool projector. Would definitely replace my 6-year-old "conventional" projector setup.

Looks sick would love to play COD splitscreen on this lol as well as other splitscreen games like Dirt etc.

It would be great to bring this to a park (or camping) with a portable screen to watch movies!

Does anyone know of a portable projector screen of that size!?  I suppose you could always just hang a sheet from a tree!

Although who am I kidding, as a canadian ex-pat living in Australia I'm much too scared of the wildlife to go outside...

So much nope...

Wow that projector is really a nice piece of tech. Can't wait to play sone minesweeper on a 200" screen  :D

I have the perfect wall for this projector, now I just need the projector.

it small and compact, takes next to no room to set up and looks amazing 

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I have this huge empty space on my bedroom wall and no poster seems to fit my decor. This would be a perfect solution! 

That thing looks like it would be amazing to have for parties. 

This projector looks great! 4" and it projects 60" that's incredible, unheard of! This would be an amazing addition to any set up!

Wow! Looks so cool! I'd sure like to have one in my Canadian basement ;)

Nice projector for my church, its very small and convenient. Has nice input options, very god image.

Hope i get it. God bless.

Wow what a beast of a projector!! Would be super cool to use this in my 2 by 3 meter bedroom xD

It's the best a projector can be in my opinion, easily placeable, very nice resolution and from a renowned company! I would love to use it in my new house :)

I know it's a lot of work for 2 mins of screen time, but the reward of the finished product is worth it, isn't it?  This would help me a lot in my line of work. I'm an architect and design furniture too. The projector breaks some boundaries I see, good job LG and good job LinusTachTips, keep it up, you have all of my support.

It would be great if I could use this to watch movies. It's also very compact and will be easy for me to use.