LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I mean everyone always wanted a projector but they were either too expensive or just nowhere near close to a good image. Interested to see more weird little LTT 'shorts' on the channel.

Wow, this is magic! I didn't know something like this even existed. I really need to get my hands on it!

Would be cool to actually do something like you did on the video. In the middle of the dark winter, going out and having one of the walls of the house as the screen. Or one could just be normal and use it inside.

This projector would be really cool on my roadtrip across country to play on garages and challenge people on the streets on their favorite game!

Stunning quality for such a small projector :D Wouldn't mind watching some films, playing wall-sized Dark Souls and doing digital painting at that scale!! Thanks for the great short too.

This is a perfect projector for an event i did a few years ago. I gatherd a few friends and used my cheap mini projector to blow up an image on my grandmothers house wall. We sat there for 8 hours and played Left for Dead 2 in snow. It was -10C (14 degrees Fahrenheit) the whole time, but it was AWESOME.
Sadly my mini prejector died after the 8 hours. 
If i win this i will try and do this event with my friends again :) 

Good Luck everyone!
May the force be with you!

It's compact design makes it perfect for spontaneous usage and the way it projects the image onto the wall is ideal for small rooms

Not up-to-date on projectors, but i thought u needed laser to get that big image that close. Cool piece of tech!

This projector looks awesome for people that dont have a lot of space in their rooms but still want a giant image. I could definately use one of these.

It'd be great for making use out of a small space where I couldn't necessarily fit a large TV.
Moving to the city in a month so I'd cherish the opportunity to lug this thing home.

that LG PF1000U is ideal for guerilla 3D projection mapping! 

This would be perfect for watch the Euro 2016 final between my Portugal and France... xD

Wouldn't mind having this next year in my uni house, thanks Linus and LG!

Probably one of the most interesting looking  projector I have ever seen.

I think this projector looks AMAZING! The amazing performance combined with the stunning form factor is awsome

I have a 1:1000000000000000... Chances of winning this 

it too dope to pass on 

lol 

Excellent idea! I would love to try this with VR, to share the experience with others around you. 

Awesome!! Would be extremely useful for me :D

Amazing piece of hardware, really.

I have never had a projector before due to the high cost. However, recently i have been considering to get one. This one is very portable and lightweight which is perfect for my taste and proposed usage. I really hope i will win it!