Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

A great little piece of tech :> Just imagine the possiblities...

I just wonder how long a portable setup utilizing it could last from a battery-powered source to make it truly portable.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I think that this moniter would be amazing in some situations like presenting in a smallish room with no projecter in becuase it is on the small side but i would not use it for long rooms becuase the projecter would need to be put closer to the wall that it is prejected on. It would be perfect for a small room with long and tall walls to get ita full potential

It is great to see a projector that is not made to the lowest spec a company can still manage to sell.

GPU: Gigabyte HD7970 | Mobo: ASUS Z97i PLUS | CPU: 4790K

HDD: Samsung 1tb SSD | Disp: 3x Asus 23.6" 1080p

RAM: 16gb Kingston Hyper X | Case: None

The projector looks really cool, also 3D!!!!

This would be awesome in smaller rooms where you don't have the distance for a large screen. I would like it to be 4k, from the video I couldn't see the sharpness but I imagine that it would be a bit pixelated at very large diagonals 

just the concet of making projectors for gaming and having them on the ground instead of on the roof sounds like music to me! also this would bring my "setup" one step closer to being "comeplete" ;) and lets be onest guys we're all just commenting stuff because we want a chance to win that amazing piece of tech! :D 

Not the usual projector design you see. I'm going to get a room on 2017. Hope to create an awesome private movie bedroom (Netflix and chill yeah) 

I do already have a projector, but its very long thow and doesnt fill out the screen I bought for it.
It is too big and it doesnt support much in terms of ports, especially not the "new" hdmi standards

I saw this projector in techmoans video but I sadly dont have the money for it, it would otherwise be bought instantly.

This may be an opportunity for me to get it...

I dont think that I will be the lucky one, but you can always hope...

I have a small room and in this small room I have a big empty wall wich I want to use to project something. I never found a small projector to do this kind of job. So this would be a wonderful opportunity to make this project true.

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Me want please

The mirror to throw the image up on the wall behind it is pretty neat. I could totally use this in my living room. Big giant wall not really being taken up by anything.

[PCPartPicker] [Folding]

CPU: i7 6800K | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW 2 | Board: EVGA X99 FTW K | RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ | SSD: 1x 256GB 950 Pro, 2x 128GB 840 Pro | HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Raid0| Case: Evolv ATX