LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I think the  PF1000U projector is really unique with how it displays the image by reflection and is able to project a large image from so few feet away.

This would be really nice for watching movies in the garden.

That would be a great addition to a home cinema

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

i love this and i have just the wall for that

Finally a reputable brand makes a portable projector that is actually viable and worth it in a real-life situation. The short throw is crazy, and I like the overall design.

This projector would be really awesome to have for holidays on seaside. :) Some movie watching under the clear night skies would be so cool. :P The small form factor of this thing rocks. Not to mention the good quality of the picture it produces. :)

I hope I get to enjoy it.

to be honest lg always makes some freaking good product like tv , mobile , etc.. , especially  projectors , we using projector in my school for presentation purpose and our teacher using it to explain stuff , also we do the tp in it etc.. so i expect everything good with this new  PF1000U projector , it well be nice to game and do work with it 

Would be excellent for a home theater/gaming center or as a new mobile projector for our college wide gaming events.

This thing looks pretty badass. Not that I would have any kind and size of wall to use it appropriately, but well...
You gotta start with something!

what a great little bit of kit :) i hope it can be roof mounted :D

I'm in love. Sadly tho being in New Zealand the chances of us ever getting one in the near future for any sort of realistic price is next to impossible. I would love one in my living room tho. Thanks LTT and LG... Your awesome. Love all you guys do

It'd go so well in my smaller than average British living room, where there isn't really enough space for a standard one. 

Glad this giveaway is global! Would love to have this to complete my PC master race setup!

It amaze me how you presented so much features in just short 2 minutes video, the range of display, the portable size and Bluetooth sound out. Hope I could be lucky enough to get hold of this top of all projector.

It is amazing, how it is technically possible to create such a brilliant image inside of that compact form and with this short distance from the Wall. I wish this would have been available at the time I build my gaming setup with a 920p Beamer. Had to move the whole furniture in the room :)

An awesome Beamer for building my super small home theater.

Beautiful piece of tech! I bet would be awesome to use it pretty much anywhere.

my thoughts on this? pretty cool as an idea and the price makes it an actual consideration. though I don't have much to do with one I know what I would. movie night every night 

I want it for the future gaming setup i won't be able to afford ?

Fun video to watch! but a projector that fits in your backpack is awesome, all you need is a blank wall and your set

Looks amazing and good for gaming, movies and so on, but seems a little expensive doe.. :)

It seems like an extremely cool device

I think it would be a perfect replacement for a physical wallpaper :) 

Interesting product , would love to see it live

The only thing that has ever put me off getting a projector is the problem of where to put it and the inability toproperly ceiling mount it in a rental property. This solves all these issues and looks great to boot. Are you going to do a full review on this? Id love to see the differences in quality at different projection sizes and hear about lamplife, noise etc.