LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It is great to see a projector that is not made to the lowest spec a company can still manage to sell.

GPU: Gigabyte HD7970 | Mobo: ASUS Z97i PLUS | CPU: 4790K

HDD: Samsung 1tb SSD | Disp: 3x Asus 23.6" 1080p

RAM: 16gb Kingston Hyper X | Case: None

The projector looks really cool, also 3D!!!!

This would be awesome in smaller rooms where you don't have the distance for a large screen. I would like it to be 4k, from the video I couldn't see the sharpness but I imagine that it would be a bit pixelated at very large diagonals 

I admire the amount of work that the engineer team must have put into creating of this projector.

portable projectors haven't been very good(heat and image quality problem), this one looks cool and i really want to try it out

just the concet of making projectors for gaming and having them on the ground instead of on the roof sounds like music to me! also this would bring my "setup" one step closer to being "comeplete" ;) and lets be onest guys we're all just commenting stuff because we want a chance to win that amazing piece of tech! :D 

Not the usual projector design you see. I'm going to get a room on 2017. Hope to create an awesome private movie bedroom (Netflix and chill yeah) 

I do already have a projector, but its very long thow and doesnt fill out the screen I bought for it.
It is too big and it doesnt support much in terms of ports, especially not the "new" hdmi standards

I saw this projector in techmoans video but I sadly dont have the money for it, it would otherwise be bought instantly.

This may be an opportunity for me to get it...

I dont think that I will be the lucky one, but you can always hope...

Awesome piece of tech I would love to use this around the house and when are over friends. The short was really good!

I have a small room and in this small room I have a big empty wall wich I want to use to project something. I never found a small projector to do this kind of job. So this would be a wonderful opportunity to make this project true.

I am curious to see the image quality of it, if it will be as good as the tv. 

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Me want please

It´s just an awesome piece of hardware that i´d like to have... And btw awesome video you made!! Love it!

The mirror to throw the image up on the wall behind it is pretty neat. I could totally use this in my living room. Big giant wall not really being taken up by anything.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X | GPU: RTX 3080 FE | Board: x570 Aorus Master | RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ | Case: Phanteks 719

Looks awesome! Look really light as well. Would be cool to see if it can be ceiling mounted in a more permanent setup

Amazing little projector! i would love to see movies on it.

Small projector but projects a very large screen  ......... O.oO.oO.o

this looks some much easier to setup and tear down. My church would have a much easier time having a movie night.

What a nice projector, perfect for people who live in a small flat and doesn't have so much space ...