LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Like the short distance. Like that very much. I live in a small apartment so this would be ideal.

Never had one, i think i would be a cool gadget to show off.

Amazing looking projector, short throw makes its uses endless.

This Looks like an amazing projector, i can see a few problems with it though.

problem one being the price tag, That thing is way too high

and two the resolution that it goes up to, I personal believe that with 4k being the next big thing with it becoming more and more affordable every day and with the next set of next gen consoles coming out this projector doe-sent reach the full potential it should.

STILL A BALLER PROJECTOR TO HAVE THOUGH (Pls Give Me One)

I have never saw or used any home projector before but I think this projector is special because I can use it in my tiny 6 feet apartment & supports full HD so should be perfect for my GTX 970. Sadly I live in India & I will never able to afford one.

I like to get this cool new projector of lg to add to my gaming room an my gaming pc and gl to every one

Up to 200" inches while you're not that far away from the wall? That's quite a feat to behold. :o

Looks great! Short throw means it does not have to be in the center of my room. Would love to have one!

i have always though this was an amazing type of technology 

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

i love the idea that you can game eny were with a 200 inch monitor/TV!

And Btw how much is the Hz/Refresh Rate ?

With the new LG PF1000U projector, it seems LG is reviving the not so popular home projector market. 

With its short throw projecting technology, the LG PF1000U can project images, videos in almost anywhere no matter how big or small the room is. 

The LG PF1000U would be perfect for a home theatre I have been dreaming about, it's tiny, it's capable of full HD at 100", it's just an amazing device to have in a home theatre. 

/Kernel and Chips

Knew there was a reason to leave a wall in my room empty

Very cool product: the ultra-short throw would be very handy for an easy set-up and possibly transport to watch a movie or play games with friends (even outside on a wall)

My bedroom would love this, one huge empty wall with all the games, movies and anime. drool

This would be great in my not so big living room:p

I do not actually own a TV, since i don't watch it, this will do good for movies, i guess :)

Very compact and smart projector. Very useful in small rooms or on events with limited space.

The LG PF1000U would be a great projector to having random retro gaming get together

A great little piece of tech :> Just imagine the possiblities...

I just wonder how long a portable setup utilizing it could last from a battery-powered source to make it truly portable.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

This is a usefull projector, you can take it with you anywhere and know that you can put it in a place where nobody will sit in front of it.

I think that this moniter would be amazing in some situations like presenting in a smallish room with no projecter in becuase it is on the small side but i would not use it for long rooms becuase the projecter would need to be put closer to the wall that it is prejected on. It would be perfect for a small room with long and tall walls to get ita full potential