LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Cool giveaway. The projector seems like a great thing to have at lan parties if you don't have a big enough TV.

It looks interesting - surprised this concept is already at a consumer level, which makes me really excited for what's to come. +points for placement opportunities, sleek look and portability. As a student who is in for a seriøs bit of moving around in the years to come - this would be a perfect solution to so many issues. (Will consider buying if ny budget allows) A bit worried about the open front in terms of transport, scratches and dust and so forth. (Looks a bit exposed)   Ni matter what this exact product looks like and works like today - super excited to what this concept has in store for the near future.

What a awesome looking video and a damn cool gadget too. Cool product category.

it's just awesome most project can't project that size with the distance you are showing. I Really Really wan't a projector i have been watching your video's for like 4 years or something. also this would be awesome in my room. (Belgium)

14.jpg

3.jpg

11.jpg

I will certainly use it to my flight simulator . It will be so cool to have a projector instead of two small screens , it could be so awsome!!

would be cool to set this up at the end of my bed >:D

This projector looks great. I always wanted a projector as screen but due to room size it just wasn't possible, now with the close to the wall capabilities of this projector it finally wil be possible for me.

Looks awesome I would look to add this to my rig and show off at them land party's :)  

Looks like a neat projector, one of a kind!

1,000 Lumens that's very bright for how small it is.

this projector looks amazing with an as amazing price tag, tho having one of them and being able to sit outside with a few friends and a few beverages of your choice a hot summer evening might actually be the best way to enjoy a game or a movie for that matter with some friends!

SO here's hoping for the best! keep the amazing videos flowing!

Awesome piece of tech that would be great to have not only for gaming but for media consumption too.

Probably the best consumer oriented projecter I've seen, IMO!

Realy cool Projector perfect for my one room apartment with all white walls :) 

This is awesome project!! I didn't this type existed

What are the speakers actually like built into the device? I've got a huge field behind my house which to get a temporary screen up and play Just Cause 3 through a raspberry pi with Nvidia Shield streaming would be awesome. I could always hook up an extra Bluetooth speaker but it would be awesome if this was an all in one kit! Especially since it only draws at most 100w you would only need a small generator for hours! Definitely an awesome product.

It would be fun to have a projector to watch movies and play online games 

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think the projector is just perfect for small or crowded spaces, plus it's nice looks make it insanely cool.

Somehow I have never been a fan of projectors in general, but this type of setup could actually make me reconsider... good on you LG

Hi this LG  PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector  looks amaizing :x

Made an account just to enter.  Thing looks amazing.