LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks incredibly cool!

Would be awesome to use when you go to your friend's house and wanna all game on a big screen.

Never gonna be able to afford it so let's hope it's my lucky day!!!!

Pretty nifty idea with the lens setup allowing for the high angle between the wall and projector. Would be interesting to know if it works "top down" (ceiling mounted) as well, otherwise the size might be a bit big for being on the floor.

That is an impressive projector, has linus done a review on any pocket projectors before?

Beautiful, affordable projectors are the dream!

This projector is so cool how small and compact it is. I think it was made for displaying multiplayer games, so I'd probably bring it to my colleges games club where we play smash, hearthstone, Fifa etc etc and it would get a lot of use!

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The form factor is small and packs quite a punch tho i haven't ever seen it for myself. It seems to be a good product for the money. (My reaction when I saw Linus' videos: O-o)

I could never figure out if you can mount this on the ceiling or not. If you can then I could put it between my ceiling fan, it is like the only place I could put it because it is a tight fit. I love hardware though. I don't got much but I still make all these wishlist and plan everything out. I planned a dream 4K gaming computer, a home server, home automation system, a business network. every thing down to accessories. I think I got like 20 list of things I want. Honestly, even if I don't win at least you are giving me a chance to beg lol send me anything, I'm poor and can't afford all those toys you get to play with. I should have went to school but it wasn't for me so I learned myself. I learned Windows Server this year and some advance networking. You guys really help me. I see what you are playing with and then I'm like oh that's how it works. You helped me get my FTP going, and taught me how to overclock. I watch for the crazy projects too. I myself set my friend up with a cantenna to his dad's 80 ft away, used 3 routers but now he's got his own WiFi. Could have used your help since finding a N dd-wrt router that has a removable antenna was harder then it had to be. I think that's why I set this account up to ask for your help on it.

Well You're my boy, give me free stuff lol

Thx though, for real from a fan.

Seriously, do you got anything laying around lol. Beg Beg Beg!!!

There's a spot in my house where I would like to project on the wall, but it's hard to get a standard projector that works with it. This would be really cool as it would be able to go right up against the wall

Loved the video. Don't have anything to say about the product as I have never used a projector.

oh man this is amazing :) can't want to have it ;) reguardless of if i win it xD

This would be perfect for the LAN/smash parties I have with my friends. Huddling around the hosts monitor is kind of annoying

This projector seems so awesome especially for its size and the distance it has to be away from the wall. I didn't even think to reflect the image to save space

Awesome projector, no shadows on playing games any more! 

I'm usually disappointed by projectors because of image quality,  but this one looks really nice

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Incredibly cool. Have yet to see a projector that can create an image that big at that close of a range.

I'm curious if you can mount this thing upside down on the ceiling so you wouldn't trip over it. Either way looks like a very neat product for improvising lan parties!

Great product to get your friends over and watch some football matches or connect it with a PC get a couple of joysticks and enjoy. Ultra short throw very useful, dont have much space.

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Hi guys, I just saw the video and it was really cool. I am a DJ and the PF1000U gives me the possibility to make the light part of my shows a lot more interesting. I could fill up the whole ceiling with a gif of some sort of awesome animation. That would be super cool. 

Keep up the good work guys :D

being a college student this honestly looks like the coolest thing to spice up my apartment living room and give me the nice tech i want but cant afford... 

i have to say this sellout video is the best commercial video for that ultra short throw projector. i d definitely buy or even just try one out.. but dmn that thing not cheap so.... probably mission abort and i ll let the rich people have fun FeelsBadMan

yey freebies! not to mention awesome tech!

Looks like a really good product. Didn't even know LG made projectors! Would love to play with this.

I Love the way projectors have changed from the original hot globe I had in school, to this futuristic looking, and crystal clear display, oh which is capable of display such big image without being mounted to the roof heaps far away. Cabling costs For the win!