Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The  PF1000U  is a very interesting projector. Its vary small  and compact so its can be transported place to place easily. Great for sitting around and watching a  move or  casually playing  a game.

Boy would i love one of these, it would change my life from watching everything on a 15 inch laptop screen to pretty much limitless wall scale gaming!

My cat knocked over some photo-frames that scratched the hell out of my living room tv. This projector would be an awesome upgrade to replace the old scratched up tv.

looks like a very interesting idea for a new way to "mobile" game. by being able to take a notebook or even a mini pc, its possible to game anywhere or watch movies anywhere with friends or just to have a bigger screen than normal. i like this idea and would love to see what comes of this giveaway!!!

Definitely seems like an awesome little projector that I would love to use for my own home theater setup as I've been looking for one for a bit but can't find any that I really like. Also love the short throw of it.

The projector seems cool, and it's (as Linus said): "Exactly as cool as you can see in the video", and I would like to try it out to beam movies on the walls of my appartment :D

System Specifications:

CPU: AMD FX-8370 Eight Core Processor / RAM: 32GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance / GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 Founders Edition / SSD: Samsung 840EVO 120GB / HDDs: Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD Caviar Green 320GB, Hitachi deskstar 500GB / PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W / Case: Cooler Master Silencio 550 / Mobo: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 R5 [ULTRA DURABLE 5].

Does it support 3D?  It says it does...  but which ones team Red team Green?  Is it just supported or is the refresh rate 120 Hz?  It doesn't really say.

Long time lurker figured I'd enter. The projector sounds awesome not only for movies and tv but also for some nice couch game this would be really nice since I've been looking for one. Was wondering what resolution this runs, but I'm about to look at the specs soon. 

Definitely fit for my purpose of mobile mini itx build with that as the screen hmm wonder what games would be best, maybe something like full scale elite dangerous or star citizen.

Great specs for this projector. I also like this type of projectors because you don't have to hang it from the ceiling 2 meters from the wall, it's small, and doesn't need to much space.

It seems like a pretty light weight projector and seems very easy to use. It's a bit oddly shaped in my opinion and it would be awesome to use for midnight gaming sessions or as diy movie theater.