CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Most baller looking projector ever. Would be fun to play super smash bros on my wall with that.

PC Specs: i7 6EiGht00K (4.4ghz), Asus DeLuxe X99A II, GTX1080 Zotac Amp ExTrEme),64Gb DOminator PlatinUm, EVGA G2 seven5zeroWatt, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, 3TB WD Black, 500gb 850 Evo, H100iGTX, Windows 10, K70 RGB, G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, Asus MX34. SAMSUNG 960 EVO

Just keeping this here as a backup 980tiZotacStockBIOS.zip☻♥■∞{╚§XÅD{┘Æ╩mYÄÜXτ╕○\╚Θº£¥ΘBM@Q05♠{{↨↨▬§¶‼↕◄►☼1♦  wumbo

I like the idea of having a projector that is small so it can be moved easily, I also like how I do not have to have the projector on one side of the room just so I can have a reasonable sized projection. (And my current 15 year old projector smells like blown capacitor cancer.) 

10 years at 8 hours a day. That's frankly amazing.

I'm a sysadmin and I've always thought it would be cool to have a big display on the wall of my office showing a network map/server load monitoring data/output of silly pointless terminal utilities like tree to bedazzle visitors. This would do very nicely.

Looks better than the £15 projector I have now

Laptop: HP Pavilion 15 'Gaming' - Intel Core i7 6700HQ - 16GB RAM - 480GB SSD - NVIDIA GeForce 950M 4GB - Half Decent 15.6" 1920x1080 Display

Desktop: Currently non existent

Phones: Bush Windows Phone (Yes, that's Argos' own brand) - Samsung Galaxy S4 (Currently just an alarm clock) - 2 x Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 Silver

need this for my bed gaming setup *^*

If you want people to notice your reply, quote or mention them (日本語: If you want 先輩 to notice you, quote or mention 先輩)

I'm a simple person. I see "Thanks", I'll give a Thumbs Up. Always thank the person helping you.

Looking for games to play, recommend them here please :3 (have enough games lined up for now, but feel free to add more, its never too many :P)

My response to current VR technology: #NerveGearOrGoHome

僕のパソコン:

Spoiler

PC Name: Blood Lust

Reason for name: red LED on the motherboard pulsating, reminded me of blood lust

Date of Birth: 2nd January 2016 (<1 year old)

URL: PC Part Picker | Build Log | 3DMark | Firestrike 1 | Firestrike 2

i5-6600 | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Asus B150 PRO GAMING/AURA | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4

Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX | Kingston KC300 240GB, Seagate Momentus 640GB, Western Digital Blue 2TB

NZXT Noctis 450  | SeaSonic M12II Evo Bronze Edition 620W 

PC Name: Tsundere

Reason for name: it's fine with day to day task but gets very hot when you game on it (thermal throttling even)

reminds me of a short tempered tsundere who doesnt want you to touch it

Date of Birth: 28th September 2011 (<5 years old)

URL: Asus Website

i7 - 2630QM | GT555M | 2x4gb DDR3 1333MHz | 240gb HDD

100" diag. at only a little over a foot away from the wall!? Sounds like the PF1000U would be a perfect fit for my place! The LTT Project Backpack skit was super cool as well.

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

this looks cool and i was just about turn my atic into a theater so this wouod be amazing to have