Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Totally-A-Hero

Looking for cube cases

Posted · Original PosterOP

Been a while since iv'e looked at these but the 500r is simply to big and its time to look for a new case. I really need something small and i was thinking a cube case. I looked around but nothing new seems out. Any new cases i might have missed? I know about the Haf XB and the Air 240 but those are kinda pricey. If i missed something or you want to recommend a case let me know! (it doesnt HAVE to be a cube just sorta small). I have a Mid ATX board.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

9 hours ago, Totally-A-Hero said:

Been a while since iv'e looked at these but the 500r is simply to big and its time to look for a new case. I really need something small and i was thinking a cube case. I looked around but nothing new seems out. Any new cases i might have missed? I know about the Haf XB and the Air 240 but those are kinda pricey. If i missed something or you want to recommend a case let me know! (it doesnt HAVE to be a cube just sorta small). I have a Mid ATX board.

So is your board  ATX ? or mATX ?

Winter is Coming.

Cooltek/Jonsbo W2 case. It's brilliant. Buy it.

My rigs:

Custom Loop - InWin 303 - 6800K - EVGA 1080 - 32GB RAM

Custom Loop - Evolv ATX TG - 6700K - Strix 1070 - 32GB RAM

The ThermalTake Core V21 is great if you have a micro ATX motherboard.

My build | Ryzen 5 1600 | Cryorig H7 | GTX 1080 | 16GB Team Dark | MSI B350 PC MATE | 2TB HDD 250GB SSD | EVGA GS 650 | CoolerMaster Masterbox Lite 5 |

Phone: OnePlus 6T (OOS with Magisk) | Verizon

Proud owner of an Omnibot 2000 and 5402

@Vulrax❤️

5 hours ago, Totally-A-Hero said:

ATX

Apart from the two you mention (540 and Haf XB) then there isn't a huge amount of ATX cube cases that I can think of. The Air 240 only takes Micro ATX and Mini-ITX. 

Anidees have an ATX cube case although I have no idea if it is any good, or if it is in your price range.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7TD2VV5629&cm_re=anidees-_-9SIA7TD2VV5629-_-Product

Lian-Li also do a few ATX cube cases, but they are pretty expensive (At least over here in UK)

Winter is Coming.

32 minutes ago, atomicus said:

Only seems to be available in Europe ? Nice case though.

Winter is Coming.

8 hours ago, lee32uk said:

Not sure, I have seen US folk talk about them so I think you can get over there but perhaps not so easily. Best case I've ever owned though, and they've just released a tempered glass side panel version.

My rigs:

Custom Loop - InWin 303 - 6800K - EVGA 1080 - 32GB RAM

Custom Loop - Evolv ATX TG - 6700K - Strix 1070 - 32GB RAM

Posted · Original PosterOP
On 7/9/2016 at 6:51 PM, atomicus said:

On 7/9/2016 at 7:07 PM, ShadowTechXTS said:

The ThermalTake Core V21 is great if you have a micro ATX motherboard.

This is a nice case thanks for recommending!

On 7/9/2016 at 7:22 PM, lee32uk said:

Apart from the two you mention (540 and Haf XB) then there isn't a huge amount of ATX cube cases that I can think of. The Air 240 only takes Micro ATX and Mini-ITX. 

Anidees have an ATX cube case although I have no idea if it is any good, or if it is in your price range.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7TD2VV5629&cm_re=anidees-_-9SIA7TD2VV5629-_-Product

Lian-Li also do a few ATX cube cases, but they are pretty expensive (At least over here in UK)

Yeah those are pretty expensive. the one you linked here looks pretty good too, i might get it.

On 7/9/2016 at 7:23 PM, lee32uk said:

Yeah couldnt find it in US :( 

On 7/10/2016 at 3:38 AM, atomicus said:

Not sure, I have seen US folk talk about them so I think you can get over there but perhaps not so easily. Best case I've ever owned though, and they've just released a tempered glass side panel version.

Not in US :( It looks like such a nice case smh

Thanks for replies guys!

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!