Cracked Fan Bracket

MrRX7

I just screwed my front 140mm corsair case fan into my case and the corner of the fan next to the scew cracked.. can and should I use it?

What fan is that? If it's like a cheap OEM one, don't bother, or get a new one. If it's like a Noctua, RMA it and you will get a new one.

Its a Corsair 140mm fan, Can i use it as its only just were the screw is , it isnt the fan blades... @Ssoele

upload a pic if you can. Hard to tell you what to do if we can't see the damage. 

Its a Corsair 140mm fan, Can i use it as its only just were the screw is , it isnt the fan blades... @Ssoele

If the frame is cracked, it can affect noise.

ok but it wont damage anything else it will just make noise @Ssoele

heres an exmaple of then fan the red line is where it is cracked... @Missioncode

if i was u i would just screw it from the other three holes  in the case  and use it or i would fix it with super glue

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

Case: CM elite 310 | Monitor: Aoc e2050S

OS: Windows 8 Professional 64 Bit NOW  Wndows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Power Supply: Cooler Master Thunder 500W NOW GX 650W v2

if i was u i would just screw it from the other three holes  in the case  and use it or i would fix it with super glue

this

Rma it?

There not even one  company which gives warranty on stuff u broke but u can always try 

Corsair fans have 2 years warranty 

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

Case: CM elite 310 | Monitor: Aoc e2050S

OS: Windows 8 Professional 64 Bit NOW  Wndows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Power Supply: Cooler Master Thunder 500W NOW GX 650W v2

If thats one that came with case, just get new one. Though RMA is also option. Crack in that place is bit problematic since fan can move. But if you place it so that cracked corner is to bottom part, I believe any effect on noise is minimal.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

There not even one company which gives warranty on stuff u broke but u can always try Corsair fans have 2 years warranty

a fan cracking when you screw it in will probably be covered and it never hurts to ask most companies will work with you in some way to keep you as a customer.