Pokemon Go

Got the app yesterday and took my first walk today. Had read up on what to expect in advance so when I booted it up and saw 11 Pokéstops in spitting distance from my house I was floored.

Turns out my town won the Pokéstop lottery, because literally all the WW2 monuments here (which there are a metric tonne of - this was the first place Hitler lost a battle in WW2 in the world) there are an abnormally high amount. Add to that all the other cultural/ railway/ industrial monuments that are also here and I'm sitting on over 200 pokeballs before I've even caught 5 Pokemon. (And 4 eggs lol)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Just started, already have a CP 400 scyther, a CP 380 pinsir and a CP 340 exeggcute. Currently level 7 and am in Valor. Scyther is OP as hell, took out a CP 800 golbat somehow. I currently own 3 gyms, but I'm sure they'll be taken soon. There are 2 more gyms near my house that everyone in my city seems to be contesting. Its currently got a CP 2600 Dragonite in it and is Mystic controlled. I think I might stay away from there :D

|Hurricane – My $1400 Gaming PC|AMD FX 6300 @ 4.5GHz|Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB @ 2133MHz|120GB Kingston HyperX Fury SSD|1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD|Gigabyte Radeon R9 380 2GB OC|Thermaltake Core V51|CoolerMaster Seidon 120V Liquid Cooler|AMD Master Race|

5 hours ago, Rabih.H said:

Just started, already have a CP 400 scyther, a CP 380 pinsir and a CP 340 exeggcute. Currently level 7 and am in Valor. Scyther is OP as hell, took out a CP 800 golbat somehow. I currently own 3 gyms, but I'm sure they'll be taken soon. There are 2 more gyms near my house that everyone in my city seems to be contesting. Its currently got a CP 2600 Dragonite in it and is Mystic controlled. I think I might stay away from there :D

Make sure you activate the gym bonus before they get taken back over! *cough*gomystic*cough*

[spoiler=Blue^3http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/388528-blue3/ I5 4690k | Asrock Z97 Pro4 mATX | RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Blue Edition and Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Black Edition | GPU: XFX DD R9 390x | PSU: Corsair AX760 | SSD: Samsung 840- 120GB | Hard Drives: 2x1TB WD Blue | Watercooling Kit: XSPC Raystorm 240 

8 hours ago, ManOfGold93 said:

Make sure you activate the gym bonus before they get taken back over! *cough*gomystic*cough*

Hehe, I already did. My gyms were just taken, 2 of them by mystic with CP 1500+ pokemon, and the last one by instinct lol.

|Hurricane – My $1400 Gaming PC|AMD FX 6300 @ 4.5GHz|Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB @ 2133MHz|120GB Kingston HyperX Fury SSD|1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD|Gigabyte Radeon R9 380 2GB OC|Thermaltake Core V51|CoolerMaster Seidon 120V Liquid Cooler|AMD Master Race|

Pokemon Go became so popular instantly. 
How about wearing a VR headset when playing the Pokemon Go.
Has anyone tried it? 

I dont think anyone would just because you have to be outside and the game is meant to be AR (augmented reality) and not VR. There was this awesome demo of this guy using a Rift and a 360 treadmill to play a VR pokemon game, I wish that was out so I could play it.

[spoiler=Blue^3http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/388528-blue3/ I5 4690k | Asrock Z97 Pro4 mATX | RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Blue Edition and Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Black Edition | GPU: XFX DD R9 390x | PSU: Corsair AX760 | SSD: Samsung 840- 120GB | Hard Drives: 2x1TB WD Blue | Watercooling Kit: XSPC Raystorm 240