New keyboard and mouse?

Hello everybody!

So my current keyboard is the "G910 Orion Spark" and the mouse "Naga Epic Chroma".

Now one key broke on my Naga and I was thinking about getting a new keyboard anyways.

About the G910, it's okay to type but after setting up my old G710 (MX Brown) the G910 feels kinda "mushy?" and the non RGB media keys are annoying.

About the mouse, I would need a few macro buttons (minimum of 2 extra) on it, about the size of the Naga and RGB.

Budget is not a factor!

I was glancing at Corsair now for a while (thanks Linus) and preferably I would like to get the keyboard and mouse

from the same manufacturer (one software).

How about those:

Corsair K95 RGB - MX Brown

Corsair Scimitar RGB

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance!

I used to love my k65 and m65 but they really need drivers to work right and if you dont want to install the corasir engine then they are going to work like shit.

I also had many problems on multiple computer of my k65 rgb not working in the bios no matter what polling rate it was on. 

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

If you would like to program enough macros for an entire MMO raid team, then that's a pretty good combination. I do like Corsair's peripherals, none of the ones I've used have failed me.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

1 minute ago, Gale said:

If you would like to program enough macros for an entire MMO raid team,

haha, yeah that is the only thing about the K95, it could use 10 less macro buttons.

But regarding the mouse, I am so used to my 12 buttons on the Naga, I don't really wanna miss them (keys like: Enter, Esc, B, M)

My Corsair K70 with MX blues (very loud and really nice and clicky) and corsair m45 mouse (the one Linus seems to use heaps) are great, they've gone strong for 2 years now.