What to buy next?

OK so I have over $600 in my bank account and I haven't bought anything recently. I am between buying a PS4 (Yes, I know it is an inferior console, but all of my friends use it), a new laptop (Possibly the Razer Blade Stealth or a dell XPS 13), or upgrading to Broadwell-E or something. What should I do? If I got a PS4 I would go for a new laptop around thanksgiving

Breaking things 1 day at a time

2 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

OK so I have over $600 in my bank account and I haven't bought anything recently. I am between buying a PS4 (Yes, I know it is an inferior console, but all of my friends use it), a new laptop (Possibly the Razer Blade Stealth or a dell XPS 13), or upgrading to Broadwell-E or something. What should I do? If I got a PS4 I would go for a new laptop around thanksgiving

Id go for the PS4 so you can play with your friends,if you dont want to play with friends or you dont like the games they play get the Razer Blade Stealth then...

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

58 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

54 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Id go for the PS4 so you can play with your friends,if you dont want to play with friends or you dont like the games they play get the Razer Blade Stealth then...

Buy a PS4 and buy Crash Bandicoot when it comes out. WOOOOOOT. :D 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

5 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

I loved Crash,it was my childhood i played it on the PS2 and still have the PS2 with the game...Crash 4 Life

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

5 hours ago, Donut417 said:

OK thanks

Breaking things 1 day at a time