Blizzard messed-up big time with Overwatch's Competitive Mode

1 minute ago, OptimisticRealist said:

Actually, comment was to conclude the thread, not bump it - it was relevant news about one of the top video games in the world. 

hence should be posted in one of the relevant subforums, stop arguing with me. this is my last comment and I'm sure others will follow suit.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 73.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

1 minute ago, thatguyjerry said:

hence should be posted in one of the relevant subforums, stop arguing with me. this is my last comment and I'm sure others will follow suit.

It is not an argument, I am trying to conclude the thread and you keep replying, news part is over, move along now guy...

6 hours ago, OptimisticRealist said:

"Get better you little shits"

Guess someone got touched in a bad place recently...

Yeah funny. You're saying I'm butthurt about it? I don't care. People complain about anything these days, they complain if they lose from the start and state they want an so called fun game.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

5 hours ago, Suika said:

You should put in large, bold letters as a disclaimer above your post, "I don't understand how this game and player feedback works so my opinion is completely irrelevant."

Being good at Overwatch isn't enough to win. This is an extremely team oriented shooter, there is no single playable hero that can alter the results of the match if the team is plainly not cooperating, and competitive's purpose is to match players together based on their ability and cooperativeness with others. The problem here is that's not happening, a feature that a lot of people payed money for.

Well, there is one hero that can alter the outcome of a battle in many cases, especially in competitive, however she's less frequently picked after her latest nerf. The hero's solo kill potential is still massive, however.

Ow I understand how game and player feedback works. You don't understand how testing works and how it should be done. Also since they rushed competitive you should understand that it can be expected not to work great and that it will be resolved for new season reset or whatever. HotS for year after official launch still felt unfinished.

Please don't act like elitist cause first, you didn't understand what I said. 

'Get better' was not meant in a way that you solo couple of players and carry the game etc. Simply mentally and know how to do certain things and when to swap hero. 

And of course competitive is broken, it doesn't surprise me. Even HotS received first season year after official release. They had much to work on. Still things that need a look. 

My point was that people cry that they're placed vs different skilled people. Yet game just launched. And I was surprised competitive was released so soon. Of course it haves problems now. It's new bad habbit in gaming sadly, to release game half finished. But people payed for game, they can expect non issues after release but hardly. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

6 hours ago, Kloaked said:

Blizzard is known for not listening to feedback for beta tests, which is the problem. It's a reoccurring thing across their games.

That is correct, however they fix things relatively fast and they quite often listen to players, I'll give them that, although it seems to me that they do it every time after some public fiasco. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

17 hours ago, OptimisticRealist said:

What's your score on ranked?

Between 56 and 60 depending on the night and who I play with.