Not starting, please help!

Today I turned on my computer to have it start loading normally and then go to a screen that says "Reboot and select proper Boot Device or insert book media in selected device and press a key". I looked  around and saw that it can be solved by going into my bios and messing with a setting however I cant get into my bios. When my computer first starts up it goes to a screen that says "Gateway" with their logo and then it just goes to this error message. I have tried pressing f1-12 while in both screens, esc, and del but nothing has worked. My computer was working just fine yesterday and I don't know what could have happened to cause this. Any help is greatly appreciated!

If you wanted to see what computer I have: http://www.cnet.com/products/gateway-one-zx4970g-uw308-pentium-g645-2-9-ghz-6-gb-1-tb-led-21-5/specs/    (I know, kind of a sad rig ro have but its what I am working with right now)

I know you stated you pressed it while IN the screens, but have you mashed the keys while its initially loading? Also 

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Check pressing the del key to open the bios.

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

I tried mashing the Del key from one I pressed the power button to where I get the error message, nothing has come up though. If it is a bad hhd how can I check without spare parts laying around?

As mentioned before just keep hitting DEL until something happens. It should get you into the BIOS. I see it's a pre-built all-in-one computer. I'm familiar with the fact that those computers commonly come preconfigured to skip the boot menu to increase boot speed with the expectancy that you never have a reason to go into the BIOS. When that is the case getting in there can be a pain but sometimes resetting CMOS is the only option...not sure how to get inside the unit though to do that.

So you want me to keep restating and pressing del until something happens or press it while on the error screen? And yeah, it is a pain to get open.

Update: I opened it up and plugged in another hhd and the same problem came up. Still can't get into bios. Is my computer rip?