Mint green PET sleeving

SQZY98

Hi there

I'm currently trying to find cable sleeving. As accent I want to sleeve two cables with a mint green color, though it seems that there are no sleeves available in the tone I want. Do you know a place where I can buy sleeves that roughly match this color? (Note that I live in Germany)

Thank you.

Spoiler

Unbenannt-1.jpg

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

I know if you take regular 1/16th light green sleeving and shine a black light on it it'll putout a somewhat similar color. You can tell by my profile photos. As for being that color by default I'm not sure. I think places only carry the primary, secondary, and tertiary colors + black & white. I don't think variants of green exist.

13 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

I know if you take regular 1/16th light green sleeving and shine a black light on it it'll putout a somewhat similar color. You can tell by my profile photos. As for being that color by default I'm not sure. I think places only carry the primary, secondary, and tertiary colors + black & white. I don't think variants of green exist.

I found sleeving that's about the tone I want. Maybe a bit too blue-ish but I like it. In case someone else is looking for this in the future: http://www.moddiy.com/categories/Cable-Sleeving/Green-High-Density-(HD)-Cable-Sleeves/

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss