Valve files for Half-Life 3 trademark.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/431825/valve-files-half-life-3-trademark/

Well we all knew something was in the works at Valve. It appears with this trademark filing they are preparing to eventually release some information on the progress of Half-Life 3. 

Even if it has been a bit longer than it should have been and people think that since there hasn't been a new game in the series since 2007 it will not live up to the hype, whatever they come out with, I anticipate Valve to finally finish off the epic cliff hanger we were left with in Half-Life 2: Episode 2.

Oh and of course....Half-Life 3 confirmed... 

Field agent from the Ministry of Stop It. Now stop it!

Half-Life 3 officially confirmed for the 1st time

3 + 1 = 4

Half-Life 4 Confirmed 

Valve is full of win if they actually put this out soon. When Half-Life 3 comes out my friends are gonna need to send a search and rescue party, because I'm seriously not leaving my apartment until I finish the game.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

Half-life 3 confirmed, I can't wait

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Just as I predicted in my post here. I called it.

ASUS Maximus VII Hero || Intel i7-4790k || ASUS STRIX GTX 970 || Mushkin Blackline 4x4gb (16gb) 1600mhz || ADATA SX900 128gb SSD || 4 Random HDD's (1.5TB Total) || CM Storm Scout II || Enermax NAXN 80+ Bronze 650w || Corsair H100i || Windows 7 Home