Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I am now using an older membrane Logitech G15 gaming keyboard. It's not the best, but that display is awesome. especially with 3rd party plugins.

For my "testbench" (It's really just a random book, big enough for GPUs not to stick up at the end..) I use a tiny PS\2 Cherry mechanical server keyboard with a dead trackball (I use a mouse instead). It's really cool and I love the way it sounds. Although, for some reason, despite being relatively modern, it's missing a win key.  

I'm currently using a CMStorm Devastator which has a blue backlight that no-longer suits my yellow/orange build and desk lighting :'( Please help me fix this!

I'm still using an old Dell keyboard I got ages ago from my Grandpa, would love and appreciate something with a backlight as I like gaming in a dark room.

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | I7 930 2.80GHz(stock) | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair @ 1600 | Sapphire 5850 Toxic Edition 1GB | Corsair TX750W | Corsair C70 black |<p>Collection of Parts for next build: Corsair 760T | Windows 7 Pro | Corsair AX850 |http://jond7.deviantart.com/ - https://www.facebook.com/JonD7

I have a shitty $15 keyboard that was going to the trash and sometimes it dosen't work and somehow I havent bought a new keyboard so yea.

IMG_0346.JPG

I use a really old keyboard from Belkin. For clarification, this keyboard is old enough to say "Supported by Windows 2000!" on the product page. Pls Send help.  The keyboard is grey and white and doesn't match anything in my setup. It has very stiff keys and is a pain to type on and some of the keys get stuck. Not to mention it's also super dirty, Help me Linus Media Group Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope

13582343_1040663852691332_378310338_o.jpg

On 6/22/2016 at 5:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29bhJkm

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/8/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

All I have is a crappy Gateway one from 2004 for the desktop I am building and I have no money for an actual keyboard. I really want this one so I can use my second monitor for gaming on my laptop and for when I finish my desktop.

Right now I'm using Pok3r. Why I want a new one? One can never have too many keyboards.....plus the lights are pretty

I bought genius gx gaming imperator pro. It was mistake (I shudn't expect much for that money). Software is slow and crashing often (win7, win10... the same). Backlit LED flicker time to time (irregulary). Macros can do much so macro keys are good just for few operations. Once in a while almost every key stop working and act as i imput garbage  or shortcuts so it needs to unplug it and then plug in back. It get a job done, but it's annoying. And last thing, super annoying to me, font is ok on pictures, but while backlid, the light isnt regular if you are looking from other angles then straight top so its hard to spot some characters. Overall it is preatty cheap and you get what you paid for, feels cheep, dont look good, but get the job done (most of the time ;) ). Not recomanding it, it's terrible.

Im using the shitty keyboard on my shitty laptop. I'd love this keyboard because I'm building a system this summer to finally get me out of APU hell. It looks great too because of how its clean it looks, especially in white.

On 23/06/2016 at 7:00 AM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29bhJkm

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/8/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I'm currently using a g105 where the cables are stripped and has the greatest keys not working and dead backlight

I use this old Acer keyboard that came free with my older brother's Acer pc back in the day. I have always wanted to buy an rgb mech keyboard like the Strafe RGB but I'm still saving up for a budget PC.

image.jpeg

Razer BlackWidow Chroma. I like the size, the layout, and the keys. But there is some kind of problem with it that causes key presses to be repeated until the key is hit again. The keyboard has never had anything spilled on it and is kept clean.

I will never succumb to the New Cult and I reject the leadership of @Aelar_Nailo and his wicked parrot armies led by @FakeCIA and @DildorTheDecent. I will keep my eyes pure and remain dedicated to the path of the One True; IlLinusNati

I'm using a pretty old, white membrane keyboard (I don't know what brand).. It uses a PS/2 connector and also has a very noticeable input lag. Tried out a mechanical keyboard once at a store and fell in love with the sound and feel of them :D Also, love the look of the Tesoro ;p

I am currently using the Redragon something. I dont even know what model it is. NO ONE DOES BECAUSE NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHO THEY ARE!!!!!!!!

(I found this on amazon for $15 and it came with a mouse lol)

Im using a Xtrfy XG1-R LED Keyboard and i've accidentely spilt some coke on it twice, i saved it the first time but not the second time. So pretty much half my keyboard is sticky xD.