Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

On 23/06/2016 at 7:00 AM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29bhJkm

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/8/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I'm currently using a g105 where the cables are stripped and has the greatest keys not working and dead backlight

the keyboard im using is a genius k627..

I need a new one because my keyboard is so so outdated

1301429870297_bulletin.jpg

I use this old Acer keyboard that came free with my older brother's Acer pc back in the day. I have always wanted to buy an rgb mech keyboard like the Strafe RGB but I'm still saving up for a budget PC.

image.jpeg

Razer BlackWidow Chroma. I like the size, the layout, and the keys. But there is some kind of problem with it that causes key presses to be repeated until the key is hit again. The keyboard has never had anything spilled on it and is kept clean.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

I'm using a pretty old, white membrane keyboard (I don't know what brand).. It uses a PS/2 connector and also has a very noticeable input lag. Tried out a mechanical keyboard once at a store and fell in love with the sound and feel of them :D Also, love the look of the Tesoro ;p

I am currently using the Redragon something. I dont even know what model it is. NO ONE DOES BECAUSE NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHO THEY ARE!!!!!!!!

(I found this on amazon for $15 and it came with a mouse lol)

Im using a Xtrfy XG1-R LED Keyboard and i've accidentely spilt some coke on it twice, i saved it the first time but not the second time. So pretty much half my keyboard is sticky xD.

A Razer death stalker, I bought this keyboard for my first gaming PC. However, it wasn't till later that I realised how mushy and 'weird' (for a lack of a better word) the keys felt and how much I preferred mechanical keys switches that I had (and still) only experienced on a super old Logitech keyboard. Finally, I have grown up a bit and decided that I really care about the appearance of room and desk and having RGB would match it up and neaten up the place.    

Im using an old dellkeyboard i found at thethrift store and the space bar doesnt always work heres a picture: 

IMG_0017.JPGReason i would likea new keyboard : Ive neverused a newer mechanicalkeyboard before and my current key board is allgunked up and is very unreliable.

Dunno if its too late, would like to win this as a gift to a friend who has a crappy £10 keyboard, but loves to game, would be nice ^_^

If you guys want an honest answer, it's because right now, i am using this cheap keyboard i bought from some shady used computer store on the corner of Hastings Street East. And yes, it's the one in Burnaby right across from where the italian restaurants are. It's supposedly a mechanical keyboard but then i bought it for 5 dollars because at the time cash was tight. Seeing all the other responses here by more privileged people about how they hate their designer apple keyboards just kind of gets me angry. They know nothing about having it bad or not having enough money to pay the bills. Im not trying to get a pity/sympathy win here but honestly, i do want something that i can finally show off; once and for all. 

000.JPG

I have a... Eyspc Z-78 keyboard. A chinese keyboard... Yep. Nothing says quality like a $30 dollar chinese keyboard on eBay. Everything is plastic: the case is plastic, the keys are plastic, the sound is plastic, the feel is plastic. Cheap plastic... Even the metal parts are plastic. It has 7 colors rgb tho... which is the only thing I like about it. It does the job, sort of, but I do need a real keyboard, especially for gaming. Anyways... roll me in!

I have a really simple CMStorm Devastator. I've been wanting to get a mechanical for a while just because I love the feel of them.

Christian 

Use the following style specs in your sig to spread the LTT revolution!

Rig Specs:

Screeninator: Gigabyte GeForce GTX960

Powermathingy: Corsair CX600W

Stickiminator: 2x G.Skill ARES 4GB DDR3-1866

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8350 @4.1GHz 1.3V

Holdametalicizor: DIYPC Gamemax-BK

Noisoundacreator: Cyber Acoustics CA-3072 (loudamagargle) Onn Wireless FM Radio Headset (earamagargle)

Attachamathingy: ASRock 990FX Extreme9

Remembrerthing: Western Digital 1TB Blue, Western Digital 40GB Blue

Flat-Colorful-Thing: Acer K272HL

See-A-Move-O: Logitech Hyperion Fury G402

ButtonBoard: Cooler Master CMSTORM Devastator Blue

Talkamagargle: Blue Snowball Ice

I've been using a dell L100 ever since my old Compaq media keyboard died. It serves the purpose well, but an upgrade would be nice.

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH

Currently using a cheap $10 keyboard, as my ttesports one broke. Could defiantly use a new one. :D

Human intelligence decreases with increasing proximity to oncoming traffic.

cm storm devistator

i need to get rid of these rubber domes

Razer DeathStalker- Only works about 70% of the time

I've been using Razer Black Widow Ultimate since 2013 and it's held up pretty well... until my daughter came along. A toddler can smash keys way better than I can, and my old faithful has taken one hell of a beating over the last year.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

Im using a cheap $15 logitech keyboard with mouse. The keyboard often doesnt recognize keystrokes and can be very fustrating when gaming or typing papers. I would love this GRAM for light gaming and typing. 

Im using an acer keyboard that came with my acer pc. I would love to have a new one because the space bar and the enter key are nearly broken

After all the years of using the logitech k120 a non mechanical keyboard I realize that it was time for an upgrade. Playing games with a non mech keyboard is frustrating and not nearly enjoyable, that's why I wish to have a new keyboard.

Sign me up boss! 

Current: i7 990x / GTX 950 / 12 GB RAM / Micro ATX

Waiting for the next amazing Mini ITX case!

Some Fujitsu membrane emergency backup keyboard because my old keyboard broke for unknown reason. 

1467954464860124261393.jpg