Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Im using the Laptop Keyboard and a real one would be awesome.

Using a Ducky One currently but hey I'm all for free stuff! Especially an RGB keyboard :D 

i would like a new keyboard because im currently building a new gaming rig and i don't want to have to use a bent broken iMac keyboard because when gaming some keys stick down and i have to pry them up with my nails and is over all crap 

I currently have a 10€ microsoft ironing board that is now going deaf ;p Looking forward to replace it with this new keyboard.

I'm using an old HP keyboard, which barely works. Even writing this comment was hard. I love gaming, but this keyboard makes it impossible.

Using a dell keyboard that I've had since  my first pc from back in 2006 shift key is dead and I fear the rest of the keyboard is on its way out :( sadly so really need a new keyboard.

I've been using a Logitech G110 keyboard for several years now. Really would love a new keyboard because not all of the keys wrk entrly accurtly (joke) all the time, and would be great to have more confidence in my keyboard for both typing and gaming :-D

On 23.06.2016 at 0:00 AM, CPotter said:

Currently I'm using Samsung Pleomax keyboard, but it started to show its age and some rows of keys stopped working! It's time for a new one.?

I'm using a Logitech keyboard. I know it may seem like I'm the type of person to eat saltines at my desk until I inevitably die, but I'd really like a new keyboard.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I don´t go a external keyboard. I´ve got a Laptop.

And I want this because i´d like to have a mechanical keyboard.

Currently I'm using the Razer Blackwidow Chroma.
I got it because I was using a cheap Acer OEM keyboard that I had spare after a friend spilled his cider on my G510.
How I got it though was someone had won one in a starcraft tournament and they posted on facebook they weren't a fan of the mechanical keyboard and wanted a Blackwidow Deathstalker. My local computer store had the Deathstalker for $60AUD so I bought one, rode around to this guys house, and then swapped him.
Two happy customers!
Why do I want this keyboard though?
Because then I could pay it forward and give it to my friend who is currently using my crappy Acer OEM keyboard :P

Currently using the Coolermaster CM Storm Quickfire TK. I could really do with a new keyboard as the keys on this one are starting to die on my with some not working at times. The same situation for many of the LEDs too. Constantly flickering, sometimes on full time, sometimes constantly off.

The fact its also a full size keyboard would be useful for me again because my current one is only a 10 key less

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3

I am currently using this old acme keyboard i got for like 2 euros about 7 years ago and it recently started disconecting and keys get stuck sometimes, so an upgrade would be nice.

1467922123509306330950.jpg

I am currently using the Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard. Some may say this is quite good but as it is old and I can only have my keys lighted up by one colour at a time I really want this GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboard.

20160707_220940.jpg

Im a gamer and video editor and quite frankly this old dell keyboard I use isn't really cutting it for me. The caps lock key is broken and the a key gets stuck sometimes when I press it. It looks dusty, old and just doesn't fit well with my setup. Having a new keyboard would be really nice.

I'm using a normal 5$ keyboard from dell that come free with pc from the pc shop :) 

the reason that i want a new one because it almost 5years old so it just too old 

I'm using the humble rubber-dome that came with the Gateway prebuilt bundle. You can tell I have been gaming on it because it is shiny on the wasd and spacebar keys xD.

No sobstory here. Have a mechanical keyboard i like, but who does not love winning?

Right now I'm stuck with an old keyboard that uses the good ol' ps2 port. A mechanical keyboard is something I've never had the experience of using and would love to have one! 

Currently with a Logitech G710+, want to switch over to a new keyboard manufacturer and give everything a try :D

On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 11:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29bhJkm

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/8/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I am currently using my Sharkoon Skiller Pro wich has blue led backlighting and 6 malkro keys with 3 profile keys. I want a new keyboard because the one I currently have is quite big and I have limited desk space.

I'm using a cheap Toshiba branded keyboard and it is TERRIBLE for gaming, the WASD keys are positioned in an odd way that makes my left hand uncomfortable after just a few minutes of gameplay. Sooo a proper gaming keyboard (espcially with RGB lighting) would be great for gaming, and those type written essays.

On 2016-06-22 at 11:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29bhJkm

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/8/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I am using a razer blackwood ultimate  and some off the keys don't work anymore which is why I need a new one

I'm using an apple keyboard. I'm used to laptop keyboards, so mechanical keyboards are hard for me since they're so tall. A low profile mechanical keyboard sounds awesome!