Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Not for me, I love my spark.  But the wife is still rocking a G15 and the lights a flickering and keys are getting mushy.  The kicker is baby number 2 is due any day now, so there is defiantly no keyboard money in the budget!

I have a Logitech 120, it's membrane and the keys regularly stick. I would REALLY like a mechanical keyboard.

20160704_234527.jpg

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

I've just never used a mechanical keyboard before B|.

Right now I'm using a Compaq keyboard which came with a system my mom bought about 9 or 10 years ago. It works, but a new keyboard, especially one that lights up with RGB LEDs, would be the grandest. Might be able to see the keys in the dark then xD

I am currently using this $30 Microsoft keyboard. I really dislike this keyboard but can't afford an upgrade... -_-

My current keyboard is a rubbish iPazzport HTPC membrane keyboard. I have also never had a mechanical keyboard.

Main PC - Ryzen 5 3600, ASUS ROG STRIX B450-I GAMING, Corsair 16GB DDR4, Cooler Master Elite 110

VR - HTC Vive

I am currently using the black widow ultimate and the reason behind me wanting a new keyboard is because it's a giveaway and it's free and I know I am wasting my time trying to win this shit so if I do win I will be happy that it wasn't a waste of time.

I currently use the AmazonBasics Wired Keyboard for my computer. It's a nice keyboard, but gets dirty very easily because of the plastic its made out of. I'm planning on upgrading it to a keyboard that best suits me, but since I don't have a job and don't have too much money I can't get what I want on a budget sadly. 

I want a new keyboard so I can see the key letters at night, and have a better gaming quality experience, and the AmazonBasics Keyboard isnt Mechanical which sucks, but I understand it's a budget keyboard. 

IMG_3075.JPG

I have some dirty, old Microsoft keyboard which is just grubby and generally terrible. My fingers sometimes slip from the keys or I mispress others, which is really annoying. With the Tesoro this stuff wouldn't happen, also, who wouldn't love a fresh keyboard to game with?

One of those crummy Dell factory keyboards and my god is the typing experience horrible. This would be a welcome change

Im using a free keyboard that came with the desktop pc i bought. Its a cheap membrane keyboard. I desperatly need an upgrade.

I am currently using some Dell thing that's on my parents computer. This would be an awesome on building my own, which  I hope to have enough money for soon.

Im useing db power I got for 30$ off of some guy in local craigslist, the cheapest blue switches I could find and probably stolen ^^

Currently using a K70, and wanna change because of that terrible logo. Never underestimate the effects it may have on you.

Im using a super old Chicony AT keyboard, because i dont have anything else. I had a USB Dell keyboard but that stopped working some time ago.

chicony_xt-at_front.jpg

I'm currently using a MS Industrial Model:DYNAMITE keyboard (Membrane) Got it for around 9 bucks and it is good but not perfect since it's a membrane keyboard and just has a cheap feeling

828648_l.jpg

My keyboard is a microsoft 200, because some buttons are not responsive, and I play most of my games with the uhjk instead of wasd and I would love to have  such a fine keyboard.

Currently using a Logitech washable keyboard, as I killed some others by spilling drinks on them... keep thinking I could use a backlit one to help with typing after lights out.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

Currently I have Logitech K520, but mechanical keyboard would help me a lot in gaming!

I have old Steelseries 6Gv2, and i neeed this RGB owesomeness!

I'm currently using a stock Alienware keyboard that came with my Alienware area 51. The paint on the keys are starting to wear after a few months so I think some keys will be completely worn off in maybe 2 months.

Multilaser Warrrior, crappy membrane keyboard but has macro. Why I want it, well because Tesoro only links to a distributor in Brazil, there is no Gram Available here, Amazon don't ship it to here, I really want a mechanical keyboard with that good quality

I'm using a Logitech K120 - Just mushy and boring. Tried a mechanical keyboard on display on a concept store and it feels extremely good to type and feel bad for myself for not having one. I want this

I was using the the tt eSports POSEIDON Z full keyboard with the kaihl blue switches. My girlfriend had injured her hands so I loaned her my keyboard so that she does not have to bottom out the keys to type. She asked me if she could continue using it, I could not say no. :)