Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I am using a Zalman ZM-K300M, rebranded under Modecom name. I scraped all text off of it, so only I can use it (no one else in my home has memorised  what key is where xD). I have it for about four years now. From a year it started to disconnect at random moments, sometimes keys press themselves twice. Why I want a new one? So that I can have one that works. And a mechanical one would be even better, since I've never had one.

Me personally, I use a Gamdias Hermes. That thing is as tough as a tank. I do have an alt computer in my home, and that is using an OEM membrane keyboard.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

I'm currently saving money for my first desktop, winning a good keyboard and not having to buy one would be amazing ^-^ Good luck everyone~

I have a model m . . . . I dont want a different keyboard : P. One for a friend or my little brother would be nice though ; P

I'm currently using the CM Storm Devastator. I want the keyboard because I'm too poor to afford a mechanical keyboard and I bought the Devastator to make it seems like I own a mechanical one.

Genius K632. Because mine is ****

I am using the keyboard that's in my laptop, and I would love a mechanical keyboard to play games<3

I am using the azio kb501 l70 I want a new one because that one look really cool

I'm currently using a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate that I had won from Razer way back when it initially launched and while it still works(by some odd miracle) it has it's quirks like the O button either not registering a keystroke or deciding to register anywhere from 2-5 of them at once. So I could really use a new keyboard in my life since as you can imagine I use the O key quite a bit... Here's a little example of the fun I deal with on a daily basis..

Soooometimes I woonder why my keyboooard is a huge piece f sh*t :( Plz

System Specs: (Click Expand)                                              

"Beatrix"

• CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3D
  • Motherboard GIGABYTE X570 I AORUS Pro Wi-Fi
  • RAM 2 x 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro @ 3200mhz CL16
  • GPU Gigabyte Eagle RX 6700XT
  • Case Corsair Crystal 280x
  • Storage 1x Samsung 980 Pro (1TB) 1x Samsung 970 Evo Plus (500GB) 1x Samsung 860 Evo (1TB)
  • PSU EVGA G5 850W
  • Display(s) 27" Viewsonic XG2705
  • Cooling Corsair H100i Elite Capellix AIO | 4x QL120 RGB fans | 2x QL140 RGB fans
  • Keyboard Logitech G Pro
  • Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed /w Powerplay
  • Sound Logitech G Pro Wired
  • Operating System Windows 10 Professional 21H1

I'll take one since I never had a mechanical keyboard in my life. Instead been using this somewhat broken Logitech keyboard here that's missing an h and an m key and other than the fact the battery keeps getting drained with it being really awful to use now

1467346476904-1725413376.jpg

I have an old gaming keyboard that i got from a friend. It works, but isn't nearly as cool as this one. I want the GRAM Spectrum because it has so cool lightning and because I can customize it so much and because it just looks awesome. Another reason is that it has mechanical buttons.

Some Speedlink thing.

The keys wobble a ridiculous amount, the travel distance is unbearable and the key presses are more mushy than a bowl of mushy peas.

I write well over 1000 words a day for school on it and it is ridiculously painful.

I have a very old Fujitsu siemens keyboard (so old the letters are gone) and I need a new one because mechanical switches rule and so does being able to see what keys you're pressing =D

I'm using a corsair k70, so I'm fine, but my little brother is still using some old membrane keyboard so I would like to give him the experience of a mechanical keyboard too. 

In case this counts, would swap my G103 which would be a big ugrade. Huge even. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

My current keyboard is a wireless logitech's keyboard i got from a local store which sell refurbished hardware for like 10$. It is still work though but a keyboard with backlit lighting is gonna be good.

Currently using a Thermaltake Poseidon Z and having random USB disconnect issues with it.

I am using a Logitech K120, wich is 2 years old and the keys stuck, and I really want a new mechanical.

(twitter: @STATESZ)

I'm currently using the first generation of the Logitech G15 gaming keyboard. As much as this beast has served me well for the past 10 years, its finally starting to die :/
The music control on under the LCD display (yes, that was such a gimmick but it's still a super cool thing for easy CPU/RAM monitoring) is stuck and no longer works. The delete button is broken most of the time (making it fairly difficult to get into the overclocking BIOS) This board has been awesome, but I can't see it holding out too much longer unfortunately. 

The only keyboard I've ever had was just a membrane keyboard from dell. I remember first being able to type on those old school spring-key boards when I was little and it was way better than a type-writer, and I want that feeling to once more be mystified like, "Wow, technology, you did it to me again!" Besides, who wouldn't want a bad ass RGB gaming peripheral??

I am currently using a Havit Magic Eagle membrane keyboard and the spacebar sticks. also, I would like a mechanical keyboard. I have never owned one and only typed on one once in Walmart, the g710+.

I'm using a Ibuypower keyboard that came with my prebuilt pc. It is very plain and doesn't have a whole lot of bells or whistles or those awesome lights that come with that one. It would very much make my gaming experiences better.

Custom built GH60. Made the pcb myself, but I am missing the arrowkeys on the keyboard. :P

It is using Gateron Red switches and Royal Kludge double shot abs key caps. It uses o-rings to soften the feel and sound a little bit. The Handrest is 3D printed and can be split in two to reduce the size.

1467450628298-1101291015.jpg

I don't really need one I just want one because mine sucks.

Currently using a Microsoft membrane keyboard from 2008. Really would like to get an upgrade.