Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using a DELL keyboard, I don't know which one exactly, but it isn't very good. I want a new keyboard since I'm also saving up for building a gaming pc, and I feel like this keyboard would work great with the setup I have in mind.

I am using a SteelSeries Apex Raw keyboard. Some of the keys no longer register unless I press them really hard, and some of the lights are dying. I want the new one because I think the mechanical switch will be great for me and it would be nice to have one that isn't dying :P That being said i'm sure there are other people that could use it more than me. 

I have a Logitech G105. It's an okay keyboard but I would love a mechanical keyboard. Never used one before.

Currently using a Razer Deathstalker and I'm starting to regret not buying another mechanical keyboard. Whilst this is nice and everything, i do miss mechanical! Good luck to all.

:)

My keyboard is a Microsoft keyboard 200, i need a new one because this one is missing an entire numpad and some of the f keys are gone also.

41aoB5zLLGL.jpg

I would like to get one since my current keyboard is a steelsteries apex membrane. This would be a pretty epic upgrade.

So I got old keyboard that I don't know what brand it is or anything because its so used :P - its on my old PC

Thought now I'm using my laptop DELL keyboard but that GRAM Spectrum keybaord would be perfect for my girlfriend that is currently assembling her new first in life gaming PC :) Help her get as great PC gear as possible please :) 1st gaming PC is a huge deal

I have a Cherry KC 1000.  It's a $10 membrane keyboard, but it is made by Cherry, so it could be worse.  

I'd like an upgrade partly because I like opening boxes of new tech stuff...

First of all, how's it going linus and Co! The reason I would love to have this keyboard is that I am new to the gaming pc community. Both my brothers built their own computers and I have already begun the process of building mine. I can't afford to finish the build so any little help would be wonderful. I really want to show my brothers that I can build something great! I am really building it so I can be closer to them. Thank you so much and I hope I get picked. 

Much love

-ed

Using an old Steelseries Shift. Im a kinda hardcore WoW player and got the spammy spells on my "E" key which is now after a few years totally destroyed and hardly registeres any input. So i guess it's time for an upgrade. This new mechanical keyboard should just fit nicely on my desk!

I'm currently using a MS ergo keyboard because my 3rd SteelSeries G6v2 has died on me... I think it's time to upgrade to a flashy color KB, backlit typing FTW

Currently using a BlackWidow 2012 (or 2013, IDK, the one with the blue logo). I would love to win this since my version doesn't have any backlight

Im using a Gigabyte Aivia K8100, and my number pad on the right is completely unresponsive. Its time for an upgrade!

Hi, I just built my very first computer after exclusively having apple products all my life (I'm 18). I'm going off to college and I don't have a keyboard or graphics card yet.

My computer is very beautiful, this keyboard would definitely complete it (or if you have a 1070 or 1080 that would be cool too). So until then I'll have to stick to my laptop.

I use a Dell OEM keyboard for my laptop and a Sharkoon Skiller for my PC. The Skiller is the better keyboard out of this two.

I'm using a logistics g510s keyboard and some keys have died on me and I have tried everything but can't get them to work again. Being that one that died was "S" makes it hard to play games.  So having a new keyboard would be better than spending money on a new one. Good luck to everyone who has entered. 

Hello! I'm currently using a hand me down generic wireless keyboard from Logitech. I only got my PC this year and I didn't really and still dont have enough money to get a good keyboard. I want the keyboard because I want to try loads of new games on PC but the keyboard is not only uncomfortable but also seems prone to delaying my key presses. Best of luck to everyone and thank you for the giveaway!

WP_20160627_17_52_43_Pro.jpg

I am currently building my rig, so my current keyboard is on my laptop and I guess whatever £5 driver I get until I have the cash for a mechanical or win a competition ;) 

Yeah my keyboard was a free giveaway of an local radiostation... pretty cheap though..

I think its obvious why i want a new one^^

I have some bloody keyboard, and to be honest it's good, but as a mechanical keyboard noob I would love to have one. I've never seen a Tesoro GRAM keyboard in person, so I didn't even have a chance to touch it.

lmao im not gonna win xD

though good on ltt on making these giveaways 

Im still using an old wireless MEDION keyboard which doesnt work correctly anymore...

I just need a new one...

It's just no fun anymore to type everything two or three times until all letters appear.

Currently using CM Storm quickfire rapid-i, but missing the numpad something terrible. 

Terrorists have two eyes, pandas have two eyes. Coincidence? I think not!

><(((°>

Corsair K30. Only about a month old. Nothing wrong with it. Don't particularly want anything else. Might as well enter this anyway.

The keyboard in my msi gs70 stealth, some of the keys double press and others don't respond unless you press them multiple times. I've got a Logitech "Internet 350" keyboard from a friend that I'm using until I buy something new.