• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

currently have a razer blackwidow 2013

razer sucks, i want a newer better keyboard

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

This isn't for me, but my sister. She currently uses a MacBook (late 2008 model) and plays some games on it. It limits her to being able to actuate 3 keys at a time, and that doesn't really help her. I hope I can win to give it to her!

At this moment I'm using Logitech G105, and hoping that pseudo-random god is on my side.
I want a new one because I'm a spoiled brat! :D

I'm using the Corsair K70 RGB keyboard, and I want this so I can take it with me if I'm gaming away from my desktop since the low and smaller FF :P

im currently using the built in keyboard on my dell laptop. i really need one because i miss the feel of a mechanical keyboard and currently have no money to get a new keyboard 

I am using a wireless Logitech K330 and I would really love to replace with a mechanical keyboard - these would do just fine :)

I'm currently running a Corsair Strafe, and while it is good, it's big, bulky, and doesn't look anywhere near as good as the Tesoro GRAM

oh man i wish i could buy any keyboard i swar to god my keyboard worth $5 and sometimes the keys doesn't work  :(

ive been using this bad boy for who knows how many years now, keys often rebeling against me ><

seeing a keyboard like the GRAM Spectrum with such a good design and funcionality makes me want it!! if i get it ill frame the old bad boy and put it on my wall for the memories!

13530451_555384844666707_679468443_n.jpg

The keyboard I am currently using is an old Dell keyboard (KB212-B) and I would like to win the Tesoro because I want to have a better typing experience and a better gaming experience 

I do not have an external keyboard, therefore im using my laptop's built in keyboard. I want a new keyboard so that i can finally enhance my gaming experience. Well, its kinda embarassing to call yourself a gamer without a proper set of equipment...

I have been using and gaming with this old dell keyboard my dad gave me for almost 6 years now.  I want a new one because this keyboard is about to retire and i guess it's time for a new upgrade.  Also, I have always been a fan of mechanical keyboards and wanted to have one for so long but they are so expensive and can't afford them.  This would be a great chance for me, and everyone, to have one.  Thank you and good luck to all!

20160626_104201.jpg

A4tech KB(S)-750, and I never had a pro keyboard. I have this keyboard for almost 7 years. I just ride my first PC gamer and a new keyboard and professional help enough in my all day gaming :)

Currently I am using a Razer Deathstalker Ultimate, but I pretty much hate it. The layout does not work for me, virtual numpad is useless. Actually all of the whole touchpad is useless. 

Hello, i have ConnectIt Battle Keyboard and its destroyed. I have one small cat and AI love her but she is pritty... Ehm..... Dangerous to cables because she cut wire to my keyboard... So I hope i will win some new keyboard

I am currently using a Logitech K800 wireless keyboard and it is a dust magnet! So much crud magically flows in to it that I am constantly brushing it out or hitting it with my blower well using it on it as directed L.O.L.

Keys are sticking and I endf up hitting nearby keys at times by pressing one button. 

I could really use a high quality board that I can easily clean removable switches for the win.  The annoying thing is this Logitech board was NOT cheap this board ran me $80! 

Currently using the SteelSeries keyboard in my laptop. Want a new one because it just isn't as comfortable as a regular keyboard, also, while gaming it feels quite hot, which isn't very comfortable either.

Been using my laptop's keyboard which sucks. It's smaller than I like it's slow and uncomfortable. I'd love this one as I could use the programmable keys for sure and the mech switches. Unfortunately I can't enter the giveaway because I don't have a twitter account and I can't be bothered to make one just for the shake of this