Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Im using the Func-KB-460 keyboard. I dont need a new one, but my little brother has seen this keyboard on ads and really wants it for his birthday this summer, I dont have the money for it so im hoping to win it to give it away :)

So this is my keyboard, she gets the job done for gaming at the cost of about 12 dollars. Been using it for about 3 years now. 2 years of Dota 2 and 1 year of H1Z1, King of the Kill, so its a little beat. I've recently been looking at some RGB keyboards but the price is a bit to high for me however i most defiantly need a mechanical keyboard. Plus, if it was RGB that would just be sweet have.

RevHomas

IMAG0258[1].jpg

A HP membrane keyboard that came with a used HP workstation that my parents bought 4 years ago. Already replaced the mouse with Logitech G302. Would love to give mechanical keyboard a try but damn it expensive.

Technically not using a keyboard other than my laptop's at the moment, but I'm building my first computer and just happened to have searched for a video on configuring an SSD and HDD combo, and yours came up! Decided to build one after having bought an overpriced gaming laptop back in 2013, and only got around to it this year. Don't have a keyboard yet as I'm saving up for the RX480, and this would make a great addition to a first build.

Thanks for all you do, LTT :):) Here's a pic of what I have so far, everything else comes Monday :D

20160625_124549.jpg

Logitech G15. My keyboard is giving up the ghost. 

I have a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard. It is so old that it is having trouble registering the keys I press sometimes :( I have always wanted to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard but I am a bit nervous about the first purchase. That mixed with being a poor  college student has stopped my from making the first plunge. I would sure love to win so I can play games again!

Hi, I'm currently using a Microsoft Wired 600 xD  and i like it very much but is not backlit =/

20160625_152328.jpg

Right now I'm using the keyboard that's built in to my laptop, but I want a new one because in August (once I've saved up enough money) I plan on building a desktop, and getting a nice keyboard for free would shave about $40 off my budget.

The keyboard that I use is an old Inland membrane keyboard and is very badly scratched. It is not very good for gaming. Heck, when I go to device manager, it shows up as a generic PS/2 keyboard! I need a new keyboard because it is probably going to break soon; I had to put hotglue on the part where the wires meet the keyboard to make sure it doesn't break soon!

I'm using a razer tarantula. I want a new one because I got it in 2005 and it's a menbrane keyboard. It's surprising that it still works flawlessly. I had a blackwidow ultimate(original) in between but it died after my cat made a glass of soda fall on it while I was away.

I have a Gigabyte keyboard that is alright but i don't like it's laptop keys, Mechanical is the best. :)

I'm currently using a Genius KB-G235 keyboard that given by my dad as a present a couple years ago.

I'm okay with it though but it's just a bit slow, broken 'enter' key and stiff.

A new free mechanical keyboard from Tesoro would be nice, lol.

Im just waiting on my parts for my first real desktop to come in, currently writing this post on a POS alienware with a fried video card. Excited for my parts to arrive, but ill be stuck using a membrane keyboard from about 2003.

Anyway, thanks for doing a giveaway, and keep the videos coming!

My keyboard is a hp 104 keyboard with a PS2 port and a PS2 to usb adapter. so a new keyboard would be nice. thanks 

I'm rocking a cheapo walmart membrane keyboard (brand is ONN?) because I had gotten it to fix up an ex-girlfriend's mom's computer and I didn't have a keyboard at the time. Now I'm stuck with it as my main keyboard until I find a suitable replacement; hopefully this keyboard!

I currently have a Logitech G710+ Mechanical, but I'd love to have an additional mechanical as it doesn't work properly with my G750JX anyways. This would free up my G710+ to be used with my main gaming rig.

I have a Cooler Master TK but it had keys that were stiffer, RMA'd it then they sent me one with a key that had one key that doesn't light up. Not going to spend $30 on shipping to get it "fixed" again. Would like a new one because I do not want to have a ugly keyboard until I spend a new one for $80. :(

IMG_0722.JPG

Currently im using an old, cheap. simple and boring Fujitsu Keyboard. I just want something new because i don't want to buy a new one while this thing is still alive. D:

I'm currently using a Lenovo DOK5321 USB keyboard. I want a new keyboard because, first of all, it feels mushy and is fairly difficult to type on, and most importantly, the designers can't manage to place the Ctrl key in the right location! The Ctrl is switched with the Function next to it, so it makes everything extremely difficult, uncomfortable, and inefficient for me when I'm playing World of Tanks. So, I would like a new and better keyboard.

Mine is Razer BlackWidow Chroma

Reason: love the clicky sound from Razor Green switch

Why want to change: this switch is a bit heavy for me, want to try another machenical keyboard with lighter switch.

I have a wireless Logitech K750 and it runs out of battery everyday and playing bf4 is kinda difficult without a keyboard. I need it because the one I have right now doesn't have RGB so the "edgy kidz on the netz" make fun of me D:

I am currently using a Roccat Isku membrane keyboard. It's an okay keyboard, reasonably quiet, and the feed back is acceptable but it's a quite shallow key press and the key caps are very small and easy to miss. also  the the LED blue lighting is terrible and also an ugly blue. I personally am not a fan of the feel of membrane keys but it was all I could spare the money for at the time, as I got it really cheap. It also is very large, clunky and doesn't fit on my desk very nicely. I would love to own a mechanical keyboard especially one that looks as nice as the Tesoro.

My MSI sli-002 laptop/desktop has a built in SteelSeries kb, but it was not built to do lighting effects while gaming. I would like to have one that does. Great laptop, but the steelseries keyboard is not fully functional.

image.jpeg

Currently using a Razer Black Widow Ultimate. It's old like me.  Time for a new keyboard.

I am using a laptop that does pretty okay with games, it's Lenovo's T520 with the i7-2620M and the keys have gotten to the point that it sometimes doesn't register when I type and the way I normally use my laptop at home is by plugging in my monitor and mouse and using it sort of as a desktop computer except that I have to keep the lid open to use the keyboard, I cannot afford a decent keyboard and I think this one would be a great keyboard for running all my favourite games and applications, especially programming with requires a lot of typing.