Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Hi. I'm using a potato laptop with a terrible keyboard attached to a monitor. I need a new keyboard!

Also the keyboard back space and. "s" key doesn't work.  So i have have to highlight wrong words and retype words and paste in the letter s whenever i have to write an essay. Really annoying. Pick me please!

Edited by amo99infinity

I have the logitech classic keyboard 200 and I would like the new keyboard because this one is a piece of junk most of the keys do not always work on the first click and the wasd keys have to be often be pressed twice to work.

I'm using a Team Wolf Void Ray at work and would love to take it home and replace it with a more professional looking keyboard.

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

im currently using a nopoo choc mini MX reds (I prefer blues) that was given to me by a friend and hate the MX reds rather have blues, no num pad and it also loses connection at times 

Id love the new keyboard. I have a razor death stalker. Its getting old and dirty so Id like new one.  Love the videos. :)

im currently using a keyboard that cam free with a best buy computer i bought one black Friday a long time ago and its made by lennovo but thats all it says. im wanting a new keyboard because this one is so worn out half the keys dont really push down anymore and ive never actually had a real keyboard 

On 6/22/2016 at 5:00 PM, CPotter said:

I am currently using the keyboard of the the Asus X550JX notebook. It is a great keyboard for typing and general use however for gaming it is not very effective. I would love a new keyboard.

My laptop keyboard :( I'm in the middle of building my first computer, so I don't have to play 10 year old games on low resolution lol. And I actually just bought a Tesoro mouse, that I'm using right now.

well.. i never have mechanical keyboard before, its too expensive in my country, i always want one because my old rubber keyboard (elephant dragon war) already stiff, hard too press, and hurt if typing much

i need one because my keyboard is like 7~8 year old keyboard that came with my old hp desktop.
volume controller are dying. and space does double clicks time to time. i seriously need new one xD
never had mechanical keyboard in my life.

followed :)

Well currently I'm stuck with my budget keyboard selection which is the 

AULA SI-859

I've never had a Mechanical Keyboard and currently my Aula is seeming to fail on the LED/Typing portion of things.

ugly.jpg

I'm using a G19 atm. But these keyboards seem to have the error, if you spam a button too much, especially q and r afaik, it treats the mash as if you were just pressing it. As a League of Legends player this sucks, when your being cc'locked and trying to jump away or alike and nothing happens. :(

I'm using a crap Wireless Logitech K260, because I got it for free off a friend. Anyways it's terrible membrane keyboard, it's require batteries that need to be replaced every now and then and worst of all... it's wireless which sucks because I don't like using wireless things. Getting a mechanical keyboard would be such an upgrade!

I'm using a Ducky Shine 4 "Massdrop limited edition" with Cherry MX Clear / Cherry MX Brown switches as a daily general use keyboard. I also use a Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) for some games. Much like my controllers, I like to have a variety of input devices to switch around between. Huge fan of mechanical keyboards, and my first one (that I still have and sometimes use) was the Steelseries 6GV2 featuring Cherry MX Black. Also planning on refurbishing a very old mechanical keyboard my family used to have for use with an old Windows 3.1 ( or so) machine; no clear branding or manufacturer, but used a 5-pin DIN to connect, and was made with old school Cherry MX Blue switches.

I am building my first PC and it would be nice to have that keyboard

I have a Microsoft 600 keyboard. Yep, it's bad for both games and typing.

I'm using an ASUS KB73211 membrane keyboard that came with the desktop for my parents. It's very gross now... I would really like a mechanical keyboard to improve my gaming experience! 

I currently own a Logitech G510, been using since 2012. Being a membrane keyboard, almost all of its keys are harder to press now, which is not that good for typing several lines of code and reports for college. =/

Need a keyboard for work. Tired of typing on worn out & broken HP keyboard. Literally anything is better then that garbage.

Headphones:

Spoiler

Sony MDR V6 (DT 250 pads), restored 1987 AKG K240M 600ohm (Cosmos pads with dt250 filters), AKG K7XX, Beyerdynamic DT990 pro 250 ohm, Bose Ae2 & Sony MDR v150. All off of a Bravo V2 shuguang tube, Little Dot mkII with GE JAN 5654 tubes, a CEntrance Dacport slim and a UCA222.

PC:

Spoiler
  • CPU
    i7 6700k
  • Motherboard
    Asus Z170s
  • RAM
    Crucial Ballistix (white)
  • GPU
    Asus 1070 Strix OC
  • Case
    Phanteks P400
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 pro, Seagate barracuda 1tb
  • PSU
    Evga G1 650W (regret)
  • Display(s)
    Samsung S22D300 21.5" 1920x1080 60hz 5ms & ASUS PB277Q 27" 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Deepcool Captain 240EX white
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G810
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 (switching to linux soon)

Currently using this bad boy, NEC dont even know anything and i am using carpet as a mouse pad #bugetaf can i please have a new keyboard because this one is outdated and awful.

NEC.png

Cooler master devastator (old one) with really ? feeling key presses and worn down caps ?

Need it so that i can have a proper mechanical keyboard that can match the colours of my pc not just blue :(

I use a microsoft 800, god, i hate my keyboard, when playing at the night i have to use my monitor light to see the keys hahahaha

i really want a new keyboard =D

specialy this one with blacklight!

using the logitech g910...i want a new one since this seems a little bulkier to move around when i LAN up.

I'm using the K70RGB, so I need this one to giveaway to my nephew.

So, I, actually don't need it, but I will give it away if I'm selected.

I'm currently using an HP Basic keyboard, a lovely membrane keyboard that just works but nothing more than that. I'd love to have a mechanical keyboard for a change!