Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Keyboard and Mouse Pic.jpgCurrently I'm using the CM Storm Devastator II Bundle Keyboard and Mouse combo, I've been on mechanical key switches for a very long time, and I haven't had the funding to be able to buy a mechanical keyboard, so this giveaway would be extremely handy, so I wouldn't have to go and spend 100 bucks at the very least on a decent mechanical k

i have a Microsoft keyboard from 2007 fully plastic  , sticky keys and the best ITS MISSING SOME KEYS TOO !

P60625-012452[1].jpg

I'm currently using a random hp keyboard... The thing's so old it uses (Luke's favorite) a ps2 port..... So it'd be awesome to get a good gaming mechanical keyboard, not to mention one that has rgb lighting!

Like seriously, this is what I'm using:

image.jpeg

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

I'm using a Logitech K760 Bluetooth keyboard. It's a nifty bluetooth keyboard, but I would prefer a usb mechanical keyboard, especially with the horrible bluetooth of win 7. I want a mechanical keyboard because of the satisfying clicks, and taller keys. RGB is also a great feature.

using a cm storm devastator right now. would love to get to use mechanical keys for once, and rgb would be even more awesome!

CPU: AMD FX-8320E Motherboard: ASRock 970M Pro3 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB DDR3 1600Mhz GPU: PowerColor R7 370 2GB Case: Cooler Master N200 mATX Storage: 120GB Kingston V300 + 1TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: EVGA NEX750B 750W Monitor: LG 22MP55 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Keyboard & Mouse: Cooler Master Devastator Sound: Logitech G230 OS: Windows 10

The keyboard on my existing laptop, an Acer Aspire E5-571. Its keys aren't very sturdy, and when I'm gaming intensly, sweat builds up onto the WASD keys [and my mouse, an MX Master would be appreciated ;) ]. Also, I've noticed that the key labels are starting to peel off after only a year of usage o.O. I REALLY need a (better) mechanical keyboard

I have ps/2 style keyboard and wanted to upgrade but don't have the money to do so 

I'm currently using my laptop keyboard at home, and a Logitech 710+ at work, and have fallen in love with mechanical keys and just have a blah experience when at home, and would love the mechanical key experience when at home  The clicky sound and feel is just so satisfying!

I currently use a janky, old manufacturer included membrane keyboard with the keys fading away. When I play league the keys don't always respond so if I could get my hands on something mechanical with better responses it would be great for gaming as well as typing

13493514_525553824294400_712411774_o.jpg

I'm using a CM storm quickfire that's filled with coffee and half the keys don't work lol. 

On 6/22/2016 at 4:02 PM, spwath said:

Im using an Apple Adjustable Keyboard from 1994

I want a new one because my o is brooken and somoetimes registers multiple times, and my 4 sometimes doesnt register at all.

THoouogh I do love the keyboard, it is slowly dying.

20160515_200834.jpg

I feel like this guy should win lmfao

I don't NEED the keyboard, my current Corsair K70 RGB is nice, however, my sister is getting into PC gaming, and it'd be nice to give her something I don't have to pay for on her birthday.

I have the Logitech G710 (Not the plus version).

I would really like to try something from Tesoro because they seem like a very interesting company. Unfortunately, They are not available in Egypt which means I'll have to pay a significant premium for shipping/customs

TDC MK VII: 7900X3D//\\ROG STRIX LC 240 RGB//\\Crosshair X670E Hero//\\Palit RTX 4090 Gamerock//\\SK Hynix Platinum P41 2 TB//\\WD Black SN850X 2 TB//\\WD Black SN850X 2 TB w/Heatsink//\\Samsung 990 Pro 2TB//\\ Samsung 870 Evo 2TB//\\Samsung 870 Evo 1TB

Ihuarraquax: 5950X//\\NH-D15 chromax.black//\\Crosshair VIII Dark Hero//\\RTX 3080 Ti Gaming Pro//\\1TB Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0//\\1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus//\\10TB WD Purple//\\6TB WD Black//\\Xonar DX//\\TT Armor Revo Snow Edition//\\ASUS MG279Q//\\K100 RGB OPX//\\Naga Pro with Dock//\\Artisan Hayate Otsu//\\Glorious Large Mousepad//\\JDS Labs O2 Amp//\\Moukey 4 Channel Stereo Mixer//\\HD6XX headphone//\\Massdrop Minimic

Arc Reactor: 3900X with the Stock Cooler//\\ ROG Strix X570-E Gaming//\\RTX 3080 TUF OC//\\32GB Patriot Viper RGB @3466 MHz//\\256 GB Samsung 850 Pro//\\Asus GT301//\\
Logitech G710//\\Logitech G9X//\\Roccat Raivo//\\Bitfenix ARGB GPU Holder

Tertiary System: 6700K//\\Cooler Master V6GT//\\Gigabyte Z170X- Gaming 7//\\16GB HyperX DDR4 @2666Mhz//\\SanDisk SSD Plus 480GB//\\WD Green 1TB//\\3TB WD Green//\\4TB WD Black//\\6TB WD Purple//\\Cooler Master Storm Sniper//\\Sennheiser HD 598//\\Logitech G502 HERO//\\Roccat Taito Mousepad//\\LG 49" 4K TV 49UM7340PVA

On 22 June 2016 at 10:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I haven't been able to upgrade my keyboard yet ( the only incomplete part of my set up) I have been looking for a RGB one for a while but all cost a lot of money, this would be great for me as at the moment I'm using a dell keyboard from my old PC back in 2009. Thanks.

The keyboard I am currently using is a cm storm devastator keyboard that came in a combo along with a mouse. It was relatively cheap and now I am looking to get a new mechanical keyboard and see what its like.

the reason why I enter is simple, I never had a mechanical keyboard before. I was always stuck using membrane keyboard and I've grown to dislike them because they are cheap, rarely have any good backlighting or are just plain shodily built which results more oftenly than not in a dead keyboard after barely a year or so of use.

I currently am using an HP keyboard that I don't know the model of because the sticker in the back is all faded out and the other membrane keyboard I had was a bluediamond SKU35041 and while I enjoy it for fairly casual gaming.... I've grown to not enjoy the feel of typing on it.

I also haven't been able to afford a new keyboard for the longest time, so it'd be really awesome if I won the giveaway.

The keyboard I have is the one that came with my system from Best Buy. Just

a bland, boring keyboard. Having one with lighting would be a great change.

I'm rocking a Logitech EX100. Like, literally rocking. It's warped after a freaky experience fixing a friend's computer rig. I know, I know. I could pick up a $2 keyboard from Good Will, but this is awesome.

I'm using a cheap AZZA Delta keyboard. Just a simple membrane keyboard. I'm honestly surprised all of the keys still work. It would be amazing to work with a high quality mechanical keyboard since I'd like to be more competitive in the FPS titles I play. <3

I love my 13 year old PS2 keyboard. I have had this thing since my first pc. But now that I'm working I mainly use my pc at night before going to bed and it is nearly impossible to see the keys. this RGB keyboard would solve that.

Hello there,

I'm currently using a Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS CHALLENGER Pro

Bought this 'bad boy' back in 2012, I'd like a new juicy, colourful keyboard to light up my day. And also because mine is rather gimmicky, with the whole detachable finger-sweat fan and all.

Thanks!

I'm using a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 and it needs to be replaced.  I've replaced it twice and would buy it again if I could find one for a reasonable price.

I am currently using a mouse and the windows on-screen keyboard because my previous keyboard decided to die. Please help put an end to my misery and select me for this giveaway :(

I'm using a a old dell OEM keyboard with the old PS/2 and the motherboard I want only has one.

I'm currently running a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 I bought at a convention in 2011.

Using some weird custom rubber dome keys, and 3 level and off red backlight, plus 3 modes of 6 macros

Image result for sidewinder x4

I would like a new keyboard as there have been so many advancements in the technologies inside of them, this keyboard is simply not suitable for even casual games. It only has a 4 key roll-over.

I'm also building my first dedicated gaming rig (I'm mainly been gaming of a laptop in a docking station) over the summer, and have been looking for a good RGB keyboard to compliment it

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

I'm currently using a Logitech k750 and would like to enter the world of the new mech keyboards and see what they are all about but I don't have the money to blow on a 100+ keyboard. I do web editing, graphics, video editing, and gaming so this would get put to heavy use. I would review the hell out of it once I got my hands on it.