Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I want this keyboard, because I've been using an HP keyboard that came for default with the PC and some keys aren't working. So, would be cool to win this. And, because I'm from México, this keyboard is expensive as hell for me. So, again... would be cool to win. 

I'm using a cm storm devastator. its really good compared to most membrane keyboards that i used, but the backlight doesnt work and i've always wanted a mechanical keyboard.

Until a couple months ago I was using an old (I wanna say 2007 but I can't really remember) Genius membrane keyboard, until it just died. Now I'm using a Genius kb-125, an upgrade would be good.

ATM using a CS Storm keyboard and mouse combo. I cant afford a new 1 yet . lol Oh well

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

I'm using a Logitech G710+. The key caps are slowly wearing down and an RGB keyboard would be a nice addition to my setup. Thanks for the giveaway!

Using a CM Quickfire Ultimate that came with red LEDs instead of white ones like i expected. Also, I'm too lazy to clean it. RGB wouldn't be so bad to have either.

Using a CM Storm Devastator bc I hate my life

Looking for recent PC deals? /r/buildapcsales is your friend.

HP Spectre x360 13t (Late 2017) w/ Intel i7-8550u, 16GB RAM, 320GB NVMe SSD

AORUS Gaming Box 1070 External GPU

My Wife has a Razer Black Widow Chroma and a Razer Naga Epic, and I'm stuck using my Logitech MX515 mouse and Logitec Classic 200 keyboard... I guess I could use an upgrade. :)

I'm using a No Name Keyboard, that I bought like 10 years ago. It isn't the greatest to play with and it's starts to fall apart. That is why I want - NO - need a new one. Programmable keys are just awesome! 

Currently using a Logitech K800 backlit wireless membrane keyboard. I am interested in this one because I have not used a wired keyboard since Windows 95 and never used an RGB version.

Using a 14 year old HP rubber dome keyboard because it was free and the rubber domes had hit just the right point between being too stiff and too mushy. I'd get a mechanical hard drive, but money is tight due to illness and SSD and GPU upgrades come before I even think about purchasing a new keyboard.

The keyboard I'm currently using is a Logitech keyboard (868017-0403) that i bought at goodwill for three dollars because i ran out of money after i just built my first gaming PC and this would be very helpful to my gaming experience thank you.

download.jpg

Ayee!!!! I need a keyboard. THis keyboard isn't a gaming keyboard, and I would love to have one.

Razer death stalker (not the one with the screen). Tension arm on the space bar is broke and I want a mechanical keyboard.  

I Plane on buying a desktop because my 5 years old laptop is a bit crap for playing games (Hate you gt550m so slow). I have a spare keyboard for it but it's a crappy membrane one with super mushy key that my dad found in a trash can. (I'm a bit poor so I'm trying to save as much as I can on parts.)

I need a new one as i'm using a microsoft curved comfort keyboard, awful for gaming as the qwerty row is shifted making wasd a literal pain, in the fingers

Microsoft ergonomic keyboard .... It's old and nasty. Sticky keys, rubbed off letters and full of old lunch crumbs :-(

i definitely need a new keyboard.