Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Currently using a Logitech K800 backlit wireless membrane keyboard. I am interested in this one because I have not used a wired keyboard since Windows 95 and never used an RGB version.

Using a 14 year old HP rubber dome keyboard because it was free and the rubber domes had hit just the right point between being too stiff and too mushy. I'd get a mechanical hard drive, but money is tight due to illness and SSD and GPU upgrades come before I even think about purchasing a new keyboard.

The keyboard I'm currently using is a Logitech keyboard (868017-0403) that i bought at goodwill for three dollars because i ran out of money after i just built my first gaming PC and this would be very helpful to my gaming experience thank you.

download.jpg

Ayee!!!! I need a keyboard. THis keyboard isn't a gaming keyboard, and I would love to have one.

Razer death stalker (not the one with the screen). Tension arm on the space bar is broke and I want a mechanical keyboard.  

I Plane on buying a desktop because my 5 years old laptop is a bit crap for playing games (Hate you gt550m so slow). I have a spare keyboard for it but it's a crappy membrane one with super mushy key that my dad found in a trash can. (I'm a bit poor so I'm trying to save as much as I can on parts.)

I'm using an ergodox with clears, but I've always wanted a keyboard with RGB backlighting. Thanks!

I need a new one as i'm using a microsoft curved comfort keyboard, awful for gaming as the qwerty row is shifted making wasd a literal pain, in the fingers

I'm still using a cheap backlit keyboard i got for 15 bucks. It's served me well, but it is time to upgrade for sure!

I have a Razer Arctosa keyboard, its realy worn off and i want to try a mechanical keys with some rgb!!! 9_9

Microsoft ergonomic keyboard .... It's old and nasty. Sticky keys, rubbed off letters and full of old lunch crumbs :-(

i definitely need a new keyboard.

My original Mech Keyboard has broken switches and it's ten keyless which slowly annoyed me pls halp

Woo giveaway! I'm currently using a Logitech k410. It's just not the right keyboard for gaming. I'm looking at getting a new one eventually, but it would be super nice not to have to buy one!! Thanks for all your hard work guys!

I'm gonna be building a new PC soon, and I really want an RGB keyboard to go with it

I'm currently using a QPAD MK-50, which is great. So I don't need a new keyboard, but a friend would really like to get ahold of a new keyboard too ;)

I have the standard keyboard that came with my HP, would like to try one of those cool looking keyboards

Currently using the embedded membrane keyboard off of my laptop. That's enough reason to want a mechanical keyboard for me.

i'm now using an acer OEM keyboard that came with my pc. The keys are wobbly. I'm wanting one because I want a new experience typing and gaming

Specs: CPU: I5 6600K (4.5 GHZ), GPU: RX 480 (stock), Mobo: MSI Z170A tomahawk AC, RAM: Corsair 16GB drr4 2600, CASE: NZXT S340, storage 240GB crusial SSD and a 1TB WD HHD

I am using a shitty Apple keyboard. I want one because I like colours

Hello

I am using a devastator II keyboard and I would like to evolve to a fully mechanical keyboard instead of an hybrid one...

Good luck to everyone

Keycool 84 off of Massdrop. Want that smexy RGB, low profile keys and a numpad. 

I'm using a Logitech G710. I need this keyboard because RGB. Also, keyboards!

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (Rev. 2.0)    Micron C400 256GB SSD     MSI GTX 660 Ti PE OC     Logitech G510

Intel i7 960 @ 4.125GHz                        WD Black 1TB                         Windows 7 Pro 64bit        Logitech G9x

Kingston HyperX 6GB                             Corsair TX850M                     Corsair H50                        Logitech z906

i am using cm storm devastator. so yeah in need of a mechanical keyboard for gaming.

I simply would like a nicer keyboard. I currently use one that I bought with a munch of computers and servers from a closing business so I could practice Activer Directory.