Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Logitech G110
The damn left shit key doesn't register half the time! Same for W. The absolute most IRRITATING thing 

Would LOVE one of those GRAMS :ph34r:

SPEC LIST:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X w/ NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm Liquid Cooler
  • GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) 5000MHz CL18
  • Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Godlike
  • SSD: Samsung 980 Pro PCIe 4.0 1TB (x3)
  • PSU: Corsair AX1600i
  • Case: NZXT H710
  • Monitor: Alienware AW2521H 25inch 360Hz 1ms

I'm using laptop right now and of course i don't have gaming keyboard for it, and I'm planning to build my own gaming pc for first time, because my pc can't run OverWatch on lowest setting :(. It would be a perfect keyboard for a student with no money. 

I have a Razor DeathAdder, but my sister has a default mac keyboard and she wants to start gaming, so getting this would be awesome. 

I'm in the process of building my first pc, and currently using a logitcech s 510 cordless keyboard that i found under a pile of blankets in my garage on my crappy laptop. From a console to pc convert, please let me win a keyboard worthy of my new journey into pc gaming!!! :) 

I am using my laptop's keyboard i will be building a pc in the near future so i need a keyboard also i love playing old splitscreen with my friend but we can't press enough keys on this keyboard(we connect it to a tv)

My keyboard is an old Dell AT101W PS/2 mechanical keyboard. It's still pretty nice to type with, but I was hoping to try maybe something from this century for a change :D

IMG_20160623_233727 - Copy.jpg

I am using a $10 AZZA Keyboard it is a crappy soft touch membrane keyboard. I want a new one because I love to type on mechanical keyboards and my keyboard has problems. Such as some keys have to be pressed mutable times just to register. An if you hold some of them down they will depress over time. This keyboard would improve my gaming abilities and my computer productivity. And RGB keyboards are sick.

Im using an old IBM keyboard and just got my first PC build and would like an upgrade for it ^.^

Membrane HP laptop keyboard :(. Working on my Gaming PC soon though, and don't have a keyboard lined up, and my budget isn't allowing a mechanical keyboard, so this would be really cool.

Attached is the same model laptop I have, with its sad chiclet keyboard. Too mushy in my opinion.

unnamed.jpg

I´m using a pretty old Genius membrane keyboard (it doesn't even say which one). I would like this keyboard because the keys in my current one are all weared off, and RGB is freaking great. I'm also starting a brand new build, so a new keyboard would fit really nicely.

Logitech k120 

would love to see what a mechanical keyboard is like

I have had my g510s for 2 years now. It doesnt suck but I just dont like those tough buttons. So I would really like a new one.

I don't actually have a keyboard, as I use a laptop. I am currently in the processes of finalizing the purchase of the parts for my first 'good' PC. Getting a keyboard for free would be great at offsetting the cost a bit, and it would be awesome to have a nice keyboard that I would not have had the money to purchase in the first place.

I am using a crappy membrane keyboard that came with my computer and am a gamer on a budget and cant afford a new mechanical keyboard.

I'm currently using a dell office keyboard because my k70 has been acting weird (multiple inputs with 1 Click :) )  

My Twitter is : @wesleyraupp1992

Thank you :)

Right now I am using the keyboard my laptop came with. And right now I am buying components for my first desktop computer and would like a nice keyboard but I have a tight budget,  

I'm using Logitech Classic Keyboard K100, the reason why i want tesoro keyboard is because i never used a mechanical keyboard. i want one but i dont have money for one :/

I'm currently using a Corsair K65 RGB. I'd love this one because my fianceé needs a new keyboard, and this would be a great one to have.

Im using the first iteration of the Razer Deathstalker. I want RGB not just dim sh!tty green!
And my boyfriend is using some $15 logitec.. ill give him the Razer if i get the new shiny one B)

I'm using a really old, beat up Logitech k270, had it for 4 or so years and it sucks really bad :(

i'm trying to build a pc to end my reliance on me dell latitude e6510 laptop. 

I just have the stock keys and would love a chance to get my hands on a quality mechanical keyboard!

I have a wired Microsoft Desktop Keyboard that was $10 and I want the keyboard because I'm too poor to get a good keyboard -_-

I'm currently using the logitech K120 keyboard. While it is ok for typing i cannot game on it. I would love this so i can play games while knowing that i have pressed a key instead of nothing happening.

I'm usiing some genenericc unbrandedkkeyyboard that types likei  thtis if I dont edit  whwat i wrwite.

And  I neeeeeeeeeeds that rgb!!

I am using a Logitech K350 Keyboard. I have never had the opportunity to have a mechanical keyboard but do a ton of typing for school (on that poor college student budget though). Also the battery is dying so I need a new keyboard or new batteries and I know which one is better ;). Thanks for the amazing giveaway and good luck to everyone!