Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

the new Tesoro keyboard looks fantastic compared to my like heaven ?

image.jpeg

I'm using a Acer SK-9625

I would like to have a mechanical keyboard

Using old Dell keyboard that I "Borrowed" from the office.... its time to give it back :P:P

I currently am using the built in keyboard in my laptop. The control key works once every 50-60 presses so when i game i usually have to spam it and get lucky when i need to crouch.

Never had a desktop keyboard before, always used my lenovo laptop keyword. I would love to get the Gram Spectrum because it would be great as my first mechanical keyboard especially with those slim keycaps.

Well Right now i am using a 2007 logitech internet 350 keyboard which is ok but sometimes there is noticable lag between the key press and the actual input so i really need a new keyboard.

1466666070995-1571823575.jpg

I am currently using a keyboard from around 2003, its branded as a CANYON one and came with the first tower pc my parents owned. sadly my mom vacuumed the b key :(

I'm using a Razer Blackwidow 2014 and it is horrible.

I hate Synapse, worst software I have use and regret jumping on the bandwagon for being young and dumb at the time. By young I totally mean 13 years old instead of my new more knowledgeable 15 year old self :P

The rubber stand up feet things are worn out so the keyboard now just slides everywhere and I hate having a Green keyboard for a white/black setup.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I am currently using the Logitech Access Keyboard 600. I could really use this keyboard, it would be my first mechanical keyboard 9_9

Would love to win this as I'm using a Corsair K90 and really would love the RGB keyboard!

I'm rocking a first gen Logitech G15, that has worn through the paint to the plastic on the S key and W, A, and D are not too far behind. I'd like this keyboard because RGB, of course, but also because I haven't used a mechanical keyboard. I'd like to know what it feels like to play on one.

I haven't had an actual desktop of my own for about 10 years now, which at this point is over half of my life. So for most of my life I have been using the keyboard on my laptops exclusively like the one right now. With my plan to build a PC later this summer, this would be an excellent inclusion and the first mechanical keyboard I have owned.

Im using a ducky shine 3 tkl. I would like this keyboard because its rocking RGB!

I wish I could win this keyboard to replace my 2-year old $10 membrane keyboard. Also I'm having my new pc so it would bebnice to have a new keyboard. Thanks.

TMPDOODLE1466666313643.jpg

I am using the Microsoft Wireless 850 and I need an upgrade because I don't have a mechanical keyboard and no RGB....

WIN_20160623_17_13_23_Pro.jpg

I'm currently using some Chicony keyboard for a few bucks, which to be honest gets the job done, but I'd love to try out mechanical keyboards, actually I think I've never even touched a mechanical keyboard because I didn't have a chance :D Good luck everybody! :) 

im using one of those super old keyboards that cane with my first computer, from 2001/2002 i think.... It kinda sucks so bad right now :')

Currently using a Coole Master Mech 1 which is a very cheap "Mechanical FEEL" keyboard that's supposed to emulate a mechanical keyboards feel (It's OK but I've always wanted a real one! This one is more like plastic feel!

I am currently using my default laptop keyboard. I really need a new one because the old one is really slow and unresponsive and sometimes just stuck. I am planning to replace the keyboard but they are too expensive and I don't have any money

Im using Microsoft Keyboard that i bought 6years ago and its still working fine. I like this glowing keyboard and if i win the giveaway i will be sad to replace my Microsoft buddy :)

i use a logetic wireless k270 keyboard.i want a new one cause i have never owned,but always wanted a mechanical keyboard and this keyboard is a pain to maintain, it runs out of batteries quick and 5 keys dont work, and the wireless delay has gotten me killed countless times

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

Hi, I am currently using TVS Gold(TVS ELECTRONICS) keyboard since 2002 when I bought my 1st computer... now I am currently using my 6th system but this keyboard is the only item which I never changed since my 1st PC... Currently some keys stopped working though I don't use them regularly but still I think this time I should get a new one and say goodbye to it... 

IMG_20160623_124334_HDR.jpg

I use low-end Tracer keyboard from 2013 i think. As I am building new rig in a few weeks, new keyboard would be a nice finishing touch.

I'm using a Steelseries Stealth Merc, I love this keyboard but the software that lets me reprogram keys doesn't work and it is getting kinda old. plus I would like a more "normal" keyboard anyways.