Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using an old Dell rt7020 from a long, long time ago. The only date I can find is 2007, so it's not as old as that one apple keyboard below OP ;)

I want a new one since it's PS/2, I can only press 2 keys at a time, it's membrane switch, and because it's a Dell keyboard.

14666950764501902323119.jpg

I am currently using an old keyboard from my Windows vista computer I got back in 2007. Its super loud and missing about 12 keys.

Im using a Mk Plus 10€ keyboard and that is why e need a new one! :)

Hi. I'm Melton and I have a iball keyboard and mouse. I would really like to get this keyboard because my old keyboard just stops taking in the letters I type in it. And also I dnt have enough allowance for buying a new keyboard.

Cheers.

May the luckiest win!

Right now I have Dragon War Desert Eagle keyboard which isn't bad but since I play really fast paced games with this keyboard I have a bigger chance of getting RSI, more specifically Carpal Canal Syndrome, so I need to get a mechanical keyboard on my hands as soon as I can

I have a cheap Aires K1 Keyboard. Sure, it lights up 7 different colours and is mechanical but that was just so I could see and hear the keys in the dark. As it was so cheap a lot of the keys have faded and become 'shiny'. Some of the keys have been making clattering sounds once pressed and it is hard to believe I have only had this keyboard since last Christmas and I guess it should have survived much more than the 6 months I have had it for. 

Anyway, I recently got the money to upgrade my keyboard but sadly I had an accident on my bike going downhill and had to spend that money on a new set of wheels and forks for my bike. So sad... So nice of you to do this giveaway :)

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

I am using a ROSEWILL RGB80 keyboard. The keys are just about to the end of their life

I'm using either a generic Microsoft keyboard or an apple one. I've been looking at getting a mechanical keyboard and getting this for free would really help.

I'm currently using a wireless Microsoft  keyboard, the one with the trackpad on it cause my mouse died.

18 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I need a new keyboard because I have a really crappy hp membrane keyboard currently.

I have never had a RGB key bord and the best one I have is a generic Microsoft key bord that we found at a  garage sale.  This key bord would be amazing, especially when I get my laptop that can actualy play games without crashing.  Thank you for this opportunity!

using my good old logitech G110, but it's been getting slightly derpy, as age does to things.

it's seen 3 computers, 2 mice, and a wide range of displays, maybe it's time to give this one a rest as well :P

i followed tesoro on twitter, because lets be honest, even the most spammy corporate owned twitter account is less intrusive than twitter's own 'promoted tweets' :D

I am currently using a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard, and I would like a new one because I have worn out the rubber domes on this one and many other keyboards! :(

Well, I don't have a keyboard, but I don't want a Razer one. I need one for the build I'm making,

I guess. They look amazing though, I'll check if I can buy them if I don't 'win' the giveaway! Good luck with starting up a business!

Random logitech wireless office type keyboard i dug up from a campus dumpster a few years ago. It works ok, but it would be wonderfull to own something New agai :)

I'm using a Corsair K95 RGB. I need more floating keys, gonna use this keyboard in my office, cos yeah, floating keys. Sweg

Well... I have this old Dell keyboard that I spilt some white paint on... Long story... The Y key is sticky and won't even press down. I have to use my phone to make this it's so bad. It really ruins my gaming experience. I would like to win the giveaway cause I don't have enough money to buy a new one. I am not trying to get you to Pitty me but it is a fact. If I won I would be able to have the gaming experience I really want. I have an old computer that I am only able to play Minecraft but it still gives me some plessure to play at 11 Fps. I have a Windows Xp sp3 2002 2gb ram. I know the keyboard won't help my frames but it will atleast make me have a better time with low frames... Thanks for considering me. Have a nice day!

Wow i need the RGB and the N key rollover :D <3

i am jusing an steelserieskeyboard but i want to try an mechanical keyboard

I am using my laptops keybord right now and I want a new one because I want to build my first PC soon.

I'm using this keyboard : CM Storm Devastator

cm storm devastator.jpg

I bought it with the mouse for a total of 35€ because I tought it was good.

Bad idea :/

Have ~6 year old Logitech keyboard, feels like the keycaps have rusted :)

I have an HP keyboard and i'd love a new keyboard with RGB lightning!

I'm currently using the Tesoro Excalibur, but the backlight is only in Blue :/

CPU: 5820K GPU: Gigabyte G1 970 RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Mobo: EVGA m-ATX Cooler: Corsair H100i Case: Xigmatek Aquila PSU: NZXT 700W Monitors: 2 x Wasabi Mango (1440p)

Do you play Go/Baduk/Weiqi? I am AGA 4D.

"We do not shop by brand, we shop by what delivers us the best performance, features and quality for the money we're spending" - Linus (Techquickie)

Still using the Logitech Deluxe keyboard I got along with my first PC back in 2007 and programming and gaming(mostly gaming :P) on a almost 10 year old keyboard with a slightly broken space bar key is a real pain. Would be nice to finally use a keyboard that actually looks inviting to use. xD