Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I am currently using the Razer Blackwidow 2014.  I would like the Tesoro Gram Spectrum because my blackwidow does not fit my color scheme.

Smoke Weed Every Day!

I currently have a pretty nice Azio MGK1.
But I'd like this keyboard not for myself, but to be able to gift to a friend who could use a new one.
He is rocking on of those $20 Logitech combo deals.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

I have a Logitech Ultra-Flat keyboard, with about 7 years old, I want that keyboard because mine is starting to fail and I always wanted a mechanical keyboard. Thanks for this giveaway and good luck for all!!!

using membrane keyboard now, so, this would be a huge improvement. 

Im using a Corsair K70 and I like it. I would like to get another keyboard so I can replace my K70 with it and give it to my brother.

I'm using a rapoo v100 keyboard and mouse set, but my ctrl-key is failing at the moment. I've been looking for a new keyboard since.

Logitech K60 here, sucks, wish I never got it.   Low the RGB on that board and response time should make gaming much easier.

I would love this keyboard because i'm using a crappy amazon basics membrane keyboard and long for a mechanical keyboard.

I am using a crappy Apple Bluetooth keyboard, and I really want a keyboard that feels nicer to the hands.

I currently have a Rapoo E9090 keyboard (2nd hand) and I would love a RGB keyboard, but they are so damn expensive

17 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

Well the current keyboard I am using is a crappy membrane logitech k120 because I bought it years ago for my laptop trust me it's nothing special at all.

I am using and old wireless logitech keyboard from like 2007. Its going to the dump soon anyways

Hello! ?

I am using a membrane keyboard made by asus. It has blue lights that turn on and off and a volume dial! Coolest keyboard I've ever had so far! That can change..... Wink wink, nudge nudge. I've only felt a mechanical keyboard once in my life and I loved it. Never had the extra cash to spend on one though. Thanks for reading, have a great day. Love the channel, you guys make me happy every day.

ps: socks and sandals for the win!

I'm using an HP keybord from 2004 the one that cames with the computer as a gift

Im using a logitech K360 and the F5 key is broken. I would enjoy a mechanical keyboard, especially one with RGB lighting!

-TimmyFifty

17 hours ago, spwath said:

I've currently got a Razer blackwidow ultimate 2012 edition which is still running good, but sometimes disconnects for no apparent reason. It was the first every mechanical keyboard that i've had and it has lasted me a good 4 years. It think it's about time i get a new one, and saw the "How to: Optimize your SSD+HDD Setup" video where i learnt about Tesoro and their keyboard.

I am using a notebook keyboard, which bends and stuff and even doesnt react sometimes ;C .I will build a desktop pc soon soi would really need an actual keyboard. 

Best luck to all of you, i mean you can still get the other one xD

I really wanna win one of these since I use my MacBook Air keyboard and the left CMD key broke off, like, completely with keycap and all. It sucks.

i'm currently using an old logitech deluxe 250 keyboard and I wan't a new one because it doesnt respond that well anymore (i have to press some keys multiple times before it types and my pc doesn't always recognise my keyboard), I want a keyboard that uses usb and because... well... HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS THING?

Im using a blackwidow 2013, I want a new one because RGB :v

I've currently got a Razer blackwidow ultimate 2012 edition which is still running good, but sometimes disconnects for no apparent reason. It was the first every mechanical keyboard that i've had and it has lasted me a good 4 years. It think it's about time i get a new one, and saw the "How to: Optimize your SSD+HDD Setup" video where i learnt about Tesoro and their keyboard.

Sweet, I'm using a generic simple keyboard and I'd love to see what such a keyboard can do at work as it involves quite a lot of typing :) Good luck to everyone! 

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

I have a compaq keyboard. I spilled milk on it twice and it has randomly stopped working twice. I have no other keyboards to use and I'm hopping to get another computer for my parents so I will need an awesome keyboard to come with me, that is reliable as well.

Edited by StoyanK