Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Roccat Ryos // MK  Glow :)
I want this keyboard because its more compact and i think better for programing :)

I'm using some WFirst keyboard from China, running on a budget.  A new keyboard would be amazing!

i am using a genius something keyboard old.

i want to win because i am going to buy a gaming pc and it will save me some money to buy some games

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I have a cheap membrane keyboard and It seems not very durable and the switches have worn out after like 2 weeks. I've had it for a long time.

currently using a Dell Sk-8115 and would appreciate a new keyboard for a different feel

I'm using a K70 atm. I'd really like an RGB keyboard!

I'm using right now the Logitech Wave keyboard and it's starting to wear out, so a change to a mechanical keyboard would be great;)

I am currently using my laptop key board.

I sucks, it uses membrane switches (duh), and they're not even good! they have a mushy bottom and randomly type two letters, and they are very straining on the fingers after long sessions.

I would benefit greatly from your keyboard

Pok3r. I loooooveee keyboard with a passion. Collect them, admire them and love them. I have yet to add a RGB keyboard to my line up. :D

I wnt thi keybord becue mine doen't hve ll the key mine i the dell L100

I have a cheap membrane keyboard and It seems not very durable and the switches have worn out after like 2 weeks. I've had it for a long time.

I currently have a the stock Cyberpower keyboard the Azza something or other, it is horrible and I could use an upgrade.

I want this keyboard because I still have a old hp keyboard which has all of its letters vanished and does not even have backlight. And man it's so hard to type on it. I would benefit a lot from the rgb lighting and the faster mechanical key switches. 

I am using a Microsoft wired keyboard 600, many, many years old.

I'm useing a ihome wireless keyboard the reason i what a new keyboard is because it is broken (i dropped it) the number 0 freaks out and it's not good for gaming. thx hope i win

I'm currently using a Canyon cne-ckey3 which I paid ~5$ for. I want a new mechanical keyboard because this keyboard doesn't have n-key rollover and I'm quite struggling in fps/mmo games with it.

I'am using the default asus keyboard that came with my computer,i need a new keyboard! :/9_9

I've been using a Steelseries 6gV2 for the last 5 years or so, and even though I've been very pleased with it, backlighting would come in handy, and RGB would just be a luxury. 

I'm using the Microsoft Curve 3000 keyboard (it sounds a lot cooler than it is really).

I am looking for a good keyboard for the past few months now cause some of the switches are broken. (I've tried to fix it, but they're broken beyond repair).

mk_cck3000v2_large.jpg

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I NEED this thing because my 5 year old Dell slim key keyboard is killing me!

Im using some random keyboard i think from the 90s. its filled with dead ants (not kidding and also im not lying).

image.jpg

2 yr old CM mx browns, rgbs would spice my setup ˙ ͜>˙

I'm using an old membrane keyboard from Genius, and i'm too lazy to bother cleaning this thing properly. Never used mechanical, would be nice to see how it feels. My periferials are very behind to my PC.