Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

i am using a membrane keyboard. so that's why :P i desperately need a new one

CPU:  i7 5820k  @4.0Ghz Cooler: Thermaltake Nic C5 Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Ram: 8 gb @2133Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 @1560  Case: Proprietary Sun Ultra 24  Storage: HyperX 120gb & 1 TB WD Green PSU: Cooler Master 550w 

Im currently using a Tesoro Excalibur V1. Still works perfectly, would recommend Tesoro keyboards to anyone looking for a cheap mechanical option, but I need the cool lighting effects & RGB that aren't on the V1 :D

Using a terribly cheap membrane keyboard the Logitech K120, a mechanical keyboard seems to be the next upgrade path I can take.

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I am using CM Storm Devastator 

I never had using any mechanical keyboard, I really like your white RGB keyboard

No Game No Life

ngnl Pc B 02

Armaggeddon kalashnikov ak-770i, would love to switch from a membane keyboard to a mechanical keyboard

I'm currently using a Razer Cyclosa, but I want a new one because mine is dying and I want to play and work better.

Using a cringy laptop keyboard that doesn't have antighosting and gets really hot because my laptop's cooling is terrible

Using a ghetto dell laptop keyboard, would appreciate a good keyboard for a future pc build.

ayy lmao

It would be great for my new build, and I think it would be a great replacement since mine is slowly dying and saves spending money on keyboards.

1466681113264647252921.jpg

currently using a sharkoon skiller keyborad. which is a okay keyboard but not a mech so i'd love it if i could win 1.
and those RGB though......

Spoiler

Stock lenovo r61 laptop keyboard 

Would like to try a mechanical keyboard...never owned one

14666811676022117781698.jpg

I'm using Steelseries Apex M800 when I'm at home but I study in a boarding school and I don't really want to carry my apex around when I'm going home.

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I'm using a very old dell keyboard from 2003 that came with my dad's dell computer.

A gateway keyboard that came with the computer! 

I am currently using a Cooler Master Storm QuickFire Stealth with Cherry MX Green switches.

I wish my next board to have some form of backlighting, and ever since I started taking courses with a lot of statistics and data entry in it, I've realised how much missing a numpad is costing me in productivity.

The GRAM looks like it would suit my purposes very well.

The keyboard I'm currently using is an old Logitech keyboard model Y-ST39.. It used to be white, now it's a little grey-ish. It's old and stained, some keys are sticky. I really need a new one, but used my last money to buy a new monitor. I'm 17 years old and with my current jobs have a hard time earning a lot of money quick. I'm going to use it for gaming as well as grapic design stuff, like after effects and photoshop.

I followed TesoroTec on twitter with my account @Trueerike.

My cheap membrane is crap and would love to have a shiny new mechanical keyboard

I'm using a Steelseries Apex. It's a solid keyboard, but it's getting a bit old and nasty. Not to mention it's membrane. I'd like to get a mechanical keyboard soon enough.

i am  using APEX 350... i'd like to get mech keyboard becouse i never had one :)

I'm using a weird Capsys "gaming" keyboard that has 3 colors !

Much better than all those RGB and stuff

I'd very much like this keyboard as I own a stock Asus U79K membrane keyboard that's a few years old and has lost the feet. I've replaced both with old laptop rubber feet and some double sided sticky tape however the left hand side has lost this and i'm now propping this up with a cheap digital watch. I'm hoping to save for a brand new build so don't want to fork out for a keyboard at the moment. Thanks!20160623_122736[1].jpg20160623_122721[1].jpg

I'm currently using a Logitech K360 wireless keyboard, although it's a grate keyboard, it's lags a lot latetly and i would realy love to have a keyboard which lag less cause it costs me a lot when playing mobas...