Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Im currently using one of those basic dell keyboards you see in schools and libraries all the time lol. Would love to add a mechanical keyboard to my setup, such as the one in this giveaway, but it is something I cant afford at the moment. I also feel as if this keyboard would make my setup look 100 times better

Microsoft wireless keyboard 800, its cheap and keeps missing keypresses, very annoying whilst dogfighting in planetside 2

On 22 June 2016 at 10:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29bhJkm

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/8/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I have a technet but this would be cool

I would like it because I have a terrible non mechanical keyboard

I am currently using the VicTop 87 key mechanical keyboard, and I'd like to get this new keyboard as I'd like to see a new keyboard producer I have never heard of a try, I also would like a backlit keyboard for typing when its dark. Either way, thank you for this contest! :D 

I'm currently using a CM storm quickfire tk at home but am looking for a mechanical keyoboard to replace my dell membrane keybiard at work. I want a mechanical kwyboard to type up IEPs at work. 

The keyboard I am using is a Genius

keyboard. I do not know the actual full name but I do know that it is completely cracked on one side, the "feel" is not good at all, there are some stains on the keys, it only has 2 LED colors, (RB), and I payed $30 for it. It is a really cheap

keyboard and I am looking for a new one.

I was planning on getting a new one myself soon, and then I saw this one and I thought it was great timing. So I am now going for it. I don't expect to win though, I am grasping on to my cash tightly, ready to buy a new one on my own, but if I actually did win, I could use that money twords other things like the CS:GO replica knife that I am also 

saving for. Thank you for your time with reading this and all.

image.jpeg

I am now using an older membrane Logitech G15 gaming keyboard. It's not the best, but that display is awesome. especially with 3rd party plugins.

For my "testbench" (It's really just a random book, big enough for GPUs not to stick up at the end..) I use a tiny PS\2 Cherry mechanical server keyboard with a dead trackball (I use a mouse instead). It's really cool and I love the way it sounds. Although, for some reason, despite being relatively modern, it's missing a win key.  

I'm using a horrible old apple membrane keyboard. All the keys are hard to push down, its the worst to game on. I a new one bad!!!!

I want one because... I'm tired of crappy Dell keyboard. 

I'm currently using a CMStorm Devastator which has a blue backlight that no-longer suits my yellow/orange build and desk lighting :'( Please help me fix this!

I'm still using an old Dell keyboard I got ages ago from my Grandpa, would love and appreciate something with a backlight as I like gaming in a dark room.

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | I7 930 2.80GHz(stock) | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair @ 1600 | Sapphire 5850 Toxic Edition 1GB | Corsair TX750W | Corsair C70 black |<p>Collection of Parts for next build: Corsair 760T | Windows 7 Pro | Corsair AX850 |http://jond7.deviantart.com/ - https://www.facebook.com/JonD7

I have a shitty $15 keyboard that was going to the trash and sometimes it dosen't work and somehow I havent bought a new keyboard so yea.

IMG_0346.JPG

I currently have a piece of shit AZIO Keyboard. I'd love to own a mechanical keyboard.

I use a really old keyboard from Belkin. For clarification, this keyboard is old enough to say "Supported by Windows 2000!" on the product page. Pls Send help.  The keyboard is grey and white and doesn't match anything in my setup. It has very stiff keys and is a pain to type on and some of the keys get stuck. Not to mention it's also super dirty, Help me Linus Media Group Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope

13582343_1040663852691332_378310338_o.jpg

I want to replace my Membrane keyboard.

On 6/22/2016 at 5:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29bhJkm

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/8/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

All I have is a crappy Gateway one from 2004 for the desktop I am building and I have no money for an actual keyboard. I really want this one so I can use my second monitor for gaming on my laptop and for when I finish my desktop.

Right now I'm using Pok3r. Why I want a new one? One can never have too many keyboards.....plus the lights are pretty

I bought genius gx gaming imperator pro. It was mistake (I shudn't expect much for that money). Software is slow and crashing often (win7, win10... the same). Backlit LED flicker time to time (irregulary). Macros can do much so macro keys are good just for few operations. Once in a while almost every key stop working and act as i imput garbage  or shortcuts so it needs to unplug it and then plug in back. It get a job done, but it's annoying. And last thing, super annoying to me, font is ok on pictures, but while backlid, the light isnt regular if you are looking from other angles then straight top so its hard to spot some characters. Overall it is preatty cheap and you get what you paid for, feels cheep, dont look good, but get the job done (most of the time ;) ). Not recomanding it, it's terrible.

I'm using a Logitech g710+ and would like this keyboard to give to my broke friend whwho can't afford one

Well my old hama keyboard is started to give up, and also RGB all the things.

Tis a Corsair K30. Tis a nice keyboard although I want to make the jump to mechanical and I want all those fancy dancy RGB colours :D

Im using the shitty keyboard on my shitty laptop. I'd love this keyboard because I'm building a system this summer to finally get me out of APU hell. It looks great too because of how its clean it looks, especially in white.

I am using an old membrane Logitech one, time to upgrade it to an awesome one :D

I'd like to have a new KB because my 7 year old wireless Logitech can break any moment :-/