Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using a logitech classic keyboard 200 because I dont have the money for high end stuff except the computer can at least handle league of legends which is good enough for me, but i use my computer in the dark a lot and obviously microsoft keyboards like this aren't backlit or have lighting. This would help me a lot if i could win this.logitech-classic-keyboard-200.8554359.jp

I am currently usinng a g710+ that I broke down and bought because the M$ basic 100 was not agreeing with my fingers :P

It would be great to win this keyboard though, as my parent's computer is still using the Dell board that came with the previous rig, and being in a poorly lit room backlighting would be be a boon.

FX-8350, 8GB of 'AMD' memory, a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, a GTX 650 ti 1GB and a Corsair HX 650, the best 900CAD could get in early 2012  lol jk

I'm currently using a Logitech k400r and though it works its not that good for gaming.

I am currently using a Steelseries Apex and it is a huge keyboard that hangs off my small, student sized, desk. I don't use any of the macros anyway so the extra space it takes up is useless

Currently using a "well-loved" Blackwidow Ultimate. Looking to upgrade because green really isn't my color, the switches are a bit loud, and I need something a bit more space efficient on my desk.

at the moment I am using "keyboard" called Chicony KU0420 (5€ keyboard) so I think the reason why I want the new one is pretty obvious :D 

I'm using a wireless membrane keyboard which is bundled with an acer prebuilt for almost 4 years now,it would be nice to have something mechanical since I'm currently studying software engineering in college.

Portable Daily Driver - Acer Aspire E5-574G-540Z

Specs - i5-6200U,12gigs of ram,240GB SSD,1TB hard drive,920M,dual boot xubuntu 16.04 LTS and WIndows 10.

Main rig - Acer T3-600 with some upgrades

Spec - i5-3350P,12gigs of ram,1TB HDD,750 Ti,windows 10.

Currently I'm using a OEM keyboard that came with my PC, I'm a programmer and I like to code during the night with little to no light so having those million colors to see what I'm typing would help me a lot! And... 16.8 million coloooooors!

im using a razer blackwidow ultimate 2013 with cherry mx blues. I have loved this keyboard for years but the blue switches are a bit noisey. I would like the gram so i dont draw so much wife aggro.

I have a random keyboard that my parents gave me, it has that stupid layout with the small shift key and its horrible for gaming, I need to get something new :P

i am using a logitec k70 kus i like island type keyboards but would love to get my hands on this on

currently using a 10 dollar membrane keyboard but cant upgrade due to budget  

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

I have a logitech g410 and it is very nice keyboard, but GRAM is R-Evolution, I don't want new one but GRAM one!!!

I'm currently using an acer ku-0420(..). I have never owned a mechanical keyboard and would like the chance to give it a go as I am currently in the process of building a gaming pc on a tight budget. :^/

I had a Cougar 200k, a simple keyboard that already came with a problem so now I'm using a laptop keyboard that it's starting to die, haha. That keyboard looks really cool and I'd love to have one!

Quality Lenovo keyboard stolen from ibm's offices in finland in year 2005. Works like charm and you can even go straight to into email with a simple button push, jk it doesnt those ''shortcuts'' havent worked since windows xp.

''Daddy CumTits 2.0'' (pc):

CPU - Intel i7 8700k

GPU - Asus Strix 1080 8gb

RAM - 2x8gb Corsair Vengance 

MOBO - Asus Prime Z370-p

PSU - Corsair RM750x

I have a logitech g710+, it's great and all, but I've never been a big fan of the cherry mx browns, wanting something a bit more tactile, and I like all things RGB.  

I'm using a logitech g15 which i bought many years ago and it is time for some change!

right now i'm using the good and small bluetooth keyboard the logitech k400 but it's not good for gaming so that tesoro keyboard would be a great one for gaming!

I use a older IBM Model M. I love it but I'm missing many keys...........it might be time to move on to a new keyboard. Thank you.

Using G105 and I would like a new keyboard because this one is breaking down and there are no cool leds :(