Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I have a Dell Inspirion 15 3000 in which I'm not using any other keyboard. I plan on building a PC for college and it'll be great to cross a keyboard off the peripherals I need to complete my build.

I'm currently using the Razer Anansi keyboard, I want this one because my keyboard is semi-mechanical and I want mechanical

I am using a Razer Blackwidow 2016 for my primary computer, but for my other systems (that I cobbled together from reeeeeeally old parts) I have to use a couple of really old and crappy membrane keyboards. I'd love to have one because I love to try new products and I've never owned anything RGB. Lol I'm working on buying parts for a dedicated streaming computer so I would love to have a mechanical keyboard for that.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

I'm using a K70 RGB, but I'd love this to shut my girlfriend up, I mean, be a hero for her...

She's is using a no-name membrane keyboard that only allows like two keys to be pressed at once.  It's awful.  Just got her an RGB mouse, and now she needs a new keyboard.  This would be perfect.

I'm using this HP wireless keyboard. The area of the room my computer is in is rather dark and a RGB keyboard would be easy to see in the dark.

20160629_191142.jpg

Im using cm Quickfire tk Green,  id like to win and use this one cus im really curious about their switches, how they feel and i love the pretty colors ^^ 

Redliquid~

I'm using a dell SK-8115 aka a crumby membrane keyboard that came with my first computer, and I have been looking for an upgrade for a while

I'm using a Corsair K30 because I couldn't afford a mechanical keyboard at the time. Why do I want a new one? Because this is a membrane and it's my 18th birthday on Monday 4th July! 

Keep up the good work LTT!

definitely want a new one i am using an older razer keyboard 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

I'm using an azio membrane keyboard that has the not so great cheap lit keys that I can't even customize. I would like this one because RGB is amazing and I've never had a mechanical keyboard and would love to use one.

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

I have been using my laptop's keyboard for the last four years, a month ago my F2, F3, 2 and W keys broke and noW I have to use my numpad and the alt + 1111 key combination to type. Sorry for potato quality.78XzqEXwpA2MqRz9JW1PhFgLOk6Ca8ME6xMW_mAG

On 6/22/2016 at 5:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I'm currently using a flimsy cheap knock off Chinese keyboard that is supposed to be from Acer. Both elevation feet broke off and its has a piano finish? finger prints galor.

Well, I guess there's no reason to not look forward to win this beauty.
Good luck everyone!

I use a cheap ol' A4Tech Membrane Keyboard. Would love to get my hands on a sturdy mechanical one.

Im using the Logitech 910 Orion Spark... ik, ik its a $140 keyboard, But i really hate the keys!!

CM Storm Quickfire Stealth, Would like a new keyboard as I can't afford anything better than this and really don't wanna go back to rubber dome. This keyboard served well but now sometimes various switches for some keys get stuck down for some reason.

Old Microsoft white keyboard. Never failed me in 10 years, but it's time for an upgrade :P

I'm using a Genius brand keyboard with membrane swiches I would say. Doesn't have any features or rgb so this would be a very very very nice upgrade

I'm using an old Microsoft x4. Good keyboard because the keys pop off for cleaning but really not comparable to the awesome mechanicals of today. I'd really like a new one please!

I'm using the Tomoko I-500 and I need a new one because this one does not have a 10 key no. pad, which i really need

Currently I'm rocking a Logitech G710+.  Unfortunately it has no RGB LEDs, just white LEDs that have 5 brightness settings.  I love it because it has Cherry MX Browns, however I have never tried any other switch.  Also Its a bit big for my desk so the smaller one with no macros would be nice.

im using a standard wierlles keboard

I would like this keyboard to give to my 11 year old brother, who is building a computer himself from scratch. He is saving up >500 dollars all on his own and I would like to help him. I think this would be a way to let him know I support his goal. 

I'm using Acer KU-0355, I need a upgrade for my keyboard

My computer is a laptop. I would like to win this as a gift for my husband.