Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using A G105 MW3 version which I stole from a friend, I just want real mech or nothing!
20160629_213832[1].jpg

Im using an Asus Echelon... Its good, works fine... But the material is rubber like and it becomes dirty SO QUICKLY! Also RBG would be awesome :=)

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

My built in Lenovo Y50 keyboard. The RGB on this thing is amazing , and would really help with my CSGO gameplay. 

Corsair k 70, I really don't need to switch but it has lived its battles and some features have stopped working (typicall liquid spill). So a new one would be nice :D

"Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak

Maybe I'm blinded by what I see"

- Angel | Theory Of A Deadman

I use the terrorist excalibur at the moment, this would be an amazing upgrade 

On 6/22/2016 at 10:10 PM, z123killer said:

The keyboard I am currently using is an old Dell keyboard (KB212-B) and I would like to win the Tesoro because I want to have a better typing experience and a better gaming experience 

keyboard.jpeg

I am using an ADVENT ADESKWL15 2.4GHz wireless keyboard and mouse combo. Awful for m=gaming so I want something decent!

Lenovo Keyboard that barely works... LoL

Super old, been used tons of times before I received it.

Would be nice to own that for my new gaming rig I wanna build.

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3GHZ
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GT 730

Attachcorethingy: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Infoholdstick: 4x2GB sticks

Computerarmor: Lenovo Case

Rememberdoogle: 2 250 Gig Drives

AdditionalPylons: Generic 300 Watt

Letterpad: Lenovo

Buttonrodent: Lenovo

Aural Interface: Sony

Liquidrectangles: 1 1600x900 Vizio TV

Using an old Thermaltake keyboard... I will use the Tesoro for editing top secret videos... :D 

Current keyboard: Dell Standard USB keyboard.

Why do I need an upgrade? Hello... Dell original keyboard.. That's not cool.. I deserve some RGB in my life.

I am using a Logitech G110 which is a keyboard period ... dim led lighting /poor key functions Yes I think Logitech cuts to many corners for the almighty dollar.

On 23/06/2016 at 1:00 AM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I don't have a keyboard right now but I just need it for my ne PC

I have a Logitech $60 G105 it's a poorly Backlit entry level keyboard I want a new one but I can't afford it. ?

I've been using a Dell SK-8115 membrane, would absolutely love to have a new one so I can experience the sexy mechanical keyboards for the first time.

10 € crap keyboards are no fun. Everybody needs some RGB love.

I got my generic China keyboard that was five bucks on eBay. Very basic, no backlight, not media switches just letters and numbers. But hey, VALUE!

"AMD is bringing DDR5 to the mainstream with their all new FX 8450 and FX 9690 Zen processors. Check out the link in the video description to learn more."

• CPU
    Intel Core i5 4690K
  • Motherboard
    MSI Z87-I Mini-ITX
  • RAM
    16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600
  • GPU
  • CHANGING 
  • Case
  • BitFenix Comrade Window Black/
  • Corsair 250D
  • Storage
    Hectron X1 60gb SSD "The China", Hitachi 500gb 7200rpm
  • PSU
    Corsair TX650
  • Cooling
    Hyper TX3
  • Keyboard
    AULA F2012 Mechanical

Well I'm using the French-Canadian keyboard Linus insulted in one of his server videos...

It's kind of not good, especially now that I've put it through many years of use...

I'm using a bloody Q100

I wanted to win because I never had or used a mechanical keyboard

I have one over ten years old keyboard from Fujitsu Siemens for non gaming use. The lack of RGB light is pain in the ass while playing in the dark. I need new! I want try what is like to use a mechanical keyboard.

Greetings from FINLAND!

Well I'm still using this very old keyboard that my father bought in ~2005, and well this is still alive the only problem is that some key does not work properly (ej. the k,o,l,e,s does not work) as It should be, but men what I would expect about a old and cheap keyboard, It would be awesome for the first time try a mechanical and RGB keyboard. I never had one and im planning to buy one but everyone I know is expensive. If i win this keyboard it would be awesome but im afraid that I cant recive the keyboard, because in my location there are few companies that bring things to around here

Here's the keyboard:

vDvfYC3.jpg

Thanks for you time and greeting from Panama and Have nice day to every one who read this

Sincely,

Antony Leung

I use my laptop's keyboard, but before I used a crappy old keyboard. So definitely in need of a good keyboard. Also never used a mechanical one, so curious to try one.

I have a Ducky Shine II, but I actually want this keyboard so I can give it to my brother who has an old keyboard is really starting to show its age.

i am using a cheep keyboard that some times the keys stick and some times the keyboard just freezes and even if i unplug it and plug it back in it does not work so i would like to with this good luck to every one 

Im using a Logitech k630. I want a new keyboard because the k630 was working fine until 3 months ago when it started to disconnect randomly (I bought it august of 2015). I used the my friends mechanical keyboard and i feel in love with it so it would be nice to switch from membrane to mechanical. s0485180_sc7?$splssku$

I have some cheap $8 keyboard and would like an update. My fingers are killing me

I'm currently using a K70, and while I love it, one of the USB connectors is funky. It doesn't always work, and this is a nice looking keyboard! :D