Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm currently using A4Tech KRS-8572 USB, I want a new one so I can differentiate if there's a big difference in gaming using a mech keyboard.

kb.jpg

I'm using the stock keyboard from this desktop I recently purchased. Before then, I was using a stock keyboard from a desktop my father purchased over ten years ago. I've never known the luxury of a high quality keyboard. I'd like to, though.

i have a Dell Keyboard from 2008 really need to upgrade but ya know :/

i hopes i get to win!

Perixx PX-1100, and i would love to have a decent mechanical keyboard. RGB is great too!

Currently using an A4tech keyboard, I've been planning on getting a better one but got delayed because I really wan't the new GPU from AMD so if I ever win this one it would really be awesome. :D

My keyboard pcb or switches seem broken, sometimes my "k, o, i or backspace" just produce double the output, very annoying when writing long texts.

linux master race.

I am using a Razer Deathadder 2013.  This keyboard  has been great, but it has seen much use these past couple of years. I know that if I win this contest, this new keyboard will last me much longer!

14 hours ago, kiran said:

I have been using this Logitech K100 for almost 4 years just because it was surviving every wrath upon it. >:( But now it needs replacing.

IMG_20160628_214431.jpg

I've the exact same keyboard! xD

Nothing to see here ;)

I am using built-in keyboard in my lenovo y580, i have a mushy area on it, so i have to press these keys so hard that the frame bends.
2nd issue with it is heat, my hand is frying when im doing anything other than surfing on web. Whlie playing GTAV i can heat up my meal by placing it on keyboard...

And i always wanted to try mechanical keyboard for a longer than 2 days. (My main computer was always Laptop...)

Im using the first devestator k&m combo. I want it because it's mechanical and has RGB leds.

I use a cheap membrane keyboard currently. Have been dying to experience the mechanical key switches at least once.Haven't even seen them. So yeah would love to have this on my rig. :) 

I actually don't want that keyboard for me. If I would win this I would give it to my fiancée. Why you ask? I'm using Razer BLACKWIDOW Ultimate 2014 and she just have a shitty keyboard like the one on the picture below... Cheap ass 5 euro keyboard from local cheap electronic store. And she is using it when we play some games together :( I wan't this keyboard for my fiancée, so she can play some games(and not only) more comfortably :) 

KB-BT-001-W_hires_photo---d7fc200d-b901-

Main Rig - AMD Ryzen 1800X @ 3.9 - NZXT Kraken X62 - MSI X370 SLI PLUS - G.Skill TRIDENT Z RGB 16GB 2667MHz - 2 x Gigabyte GeForce GTX1080 WindForce OC - NZXT S340 (Purple-White) - OCZ 120GB, Seagate 1TB - Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold - SAMSUNG S24D590 24", HP L1950g - Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum - Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum - Creative Cambridge Sound Works + two random Philips speakers, Logitech G430 headset - Win 10 Pro x64

Retro Gaming PC - ASUS T3

Server - HP ProLiant DL380 G6(Currently assembling it) - 2 x Intel Xeon E5520 2.26GHz 8MB Quad Core Processor

NAS - Zyxel NSA320S 2 x Seagate Constellation ES 2TB(RAID1) - QNAP TS-212 1 x 500GB

-=Logitech FanBoiiiiiiii=-

I love NZXT as well <3

I have this Microsoft keyboard from my dad's office back then, it's a bit awkward to type everytime I came back from college. It's ok after an hour of usage but the up arrow keyboard isn't working anymore sadly. Never knew how a mechanical keyboard felt like. But this RGB keyboard man, sick!

keyboard 1.jpg

Yo 

I'm currently using a Saitek Cyborg V5 keyboard from 2009 that i bought for £30. This keyboard has seen some shit, its taken me to global elite in CS:GO its seen masters in league of legends and has been with me throughout university probably hitting over 300 thousand words on this bad boy. Although i have to admit its had a tough time, one of the raising pedals has snapped and im using a book, the LED's seem to vary in brightness randomly and the LED's don't even work on the numpad area. With that said, its somehow kept its paint job and the colour of the caps hasn't melted off so i'm pretty proud of the this old fella.

However, despite the nostalgia i'd still swap out the keyboard for a new one in a heartbeat - i've never owned a mechanical keyboard although i have used them in LAN parties and i am pretty envious. Needless to say the gram spectrum looks pretty dank and attractive because it has 16.79m more colours than my own hahaha. 

Logitech keyboard.

Old af, stole it from my dad, who used it with a computer that has a "password" on it.

Has f**ed keys, they get stuck and that f***s with me when I'm gaming. A LOT.

Dirty, although I've opened it, I can't tell where it resides for the most part.

Membrane keyboard.

Edited by N3drdud3
Found out that I needed to add a reason.

I have a 2013 Razer blackwidow (no backlighting), I want a new keyboard because RGB backlighting!

REMILIA Mk.IIIE CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: Arctic Freezer II 240 (Noctua NT-H2), RAM: 4x 8Gb sticks of Patriot Viper Steel Series 3600 CL17, Mobo: AsRock X570 Taichi, GPU: Inno3D RTX 3080 iChill x4 10G, Storage: 1TB Intel 670p NVME SSD boot drive, a few 1TB and 512gb SATA/NVME SSDs for game storage, 6 hard drives 1-4 TB, PSU: Corsair RM750 MY2019, Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5 MC500 (with add-ons, Noctua NF-A14 and Arctic P14 fans), PCIE Cards: Cheap Chinese Marvell 88SE9215 4 port SATA card, Sonnet Allegro USB3.2 Card Monitors: ViewSonic Elite XG270QC (165hz, 1ms MPRT, 1440p, VA, Freesync PP, pneumatic stand), Hp Z27n (IPS, 60hz, 1440p, 8Ms), iiyama G2530HSU-B (75Hz, Freesync, one in landscape, one in Portrait, all on pneumatic monitor stands).

Mic: iSK UPM-1 USB XLR interface with Neewer NW700, Audio: Sabaj A3 160W DAC/AMP + Wharfdale Diamond 220 + Mission MS6 Sub, ifi Zen DAC v2 + ifi Zen CAN, Littledot Mk.II (w/ Soviet Power tubes and British Mulard M8100s/Soviet Voshkod 6JP-EV/ American General Electric JAN 5654W dependent on mood), Sendy Aiva (Primary), Beyer Dynamic DT990 250ohm Black Special Edition, Audeze EL-8 Open Back, Sennheiser HD598SE (modified to be a headset, snapped headband held together with gorilla tape), Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600, Keyboard: Glorious GMMK ISO with Mengmoda MMD Tactile (main) and Kailh Box Navy (Function keys), Tribosys 3203 brush lubed, Taihao Green forest caps.

KOAKUMA Mk.IB (24/7 Folding Slave PC made of spare parts): CPU: Core i7 4770, Cooler: Some small antex cooler with 80mm fan, RAM: 2x 4Gb Sticks of 2400Mhz DDR3, Mobo: Asus H81i-Plus, GPU: R9 390 Nitro+ (barely fits in case), Storage: 256gb Korean no-name SATA SSD, PSU: Corsair CX550 (Gray label), Case: Antec ISK600 ITX case. [Given away to friend]

I'm currently using a fujitsu-Siemens KBPC SX keyboard, I need that one because I have had this one for 7 years already and I don't have the money to upgrade.

Still running on an A4tech keyboard... it is over 6y old and was one cool membrane keyboard.
Hope to replace it soon :)

Thank you for the chance!

I've been using the CM Storm Devastator for almost a year now, and it's alright, but it's membrane. I've always wanted a mechanical keyboard, plus it has RGB lighting! Thanks for the awesome giveaway. :)

IMG_1098.JPG

On 6/22/2016 at 5:02 PM, spwath said:

Im using an Apple Adjustable Keyboard from 1994

I want a new one because my o is brooken and somoetimes registers multiple times, and my 4 sometimes doesnt register at all.

THoouogh I do love the keyboard, it is slowly dying.

That keyboard is probably the most fantastic keyboard I've ever seen. 

I have a walmart "gaming" keyboard that sucks pretty bad and could really use a good board to go with my pc! 

Currently using a Logitech G105 which is a great keyboard... I just wish it was mechanical.

MAIN RIG: Dell Precision T5500 -CPU: Intel Xeon W5580 (4c,8t@ 3.2ghz,turbo 3.46) -MOTHERBOARD: Dell Precision T5500 OEM -RAM: 16gb ECC DDR3 FBDIMM (Hynix) -GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770  OC WINDFORCE X3 -Case: Dell Precision T5500 OEM -STORAGE: 240gb ADATA Premier SP550 (OS, Programs), 2x 500GB WD Caviar WD5000AAKS (Games, Files) (RAID 0) -PSU: Dell Precision T5500 OEM (875w) -DISPLAY(S): Primary: Acer AL2016w (1680x1050), Left and Right: Gateway FPD1976W (1440x900), Extra displays around the room: 42" Vizio TV (1920x1080) -COOLING: Dell Precision T5500 OEM -KEYBOARD: Logitech G710+ -MOUSE: Logitech G502 Proteus Core -SOUND: Logitech x320 and Razer Electras -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Pro x64

LAPTOP: Dell Precision M6500 -CPU: Intel Core i7 920xm (4c,8t@2.0ghz,turbo 3.2ghz) -RAM: 12gb DDR3 -GPU: ATi Firepro M7820 -STORAGE: 240gb ADATA Premier SP550 (OS, Programs), 500GB Seagate STL500LM000 SSHD (Games, Files) -DISPLAY: 1920x1200 17.3” -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Pro x64

SECONDARY RIG: -CPU: 2x Intel Xeon x5450 (4c, 4t ea., 8c, 8t @3ghz total) -MOTHERBOARD: Corvalent BDPEX -RAM: 14GB ECC DDR2 (Mix Match of Brands) -GPU: Nvidia Quadro NVS 285 -CASE: No Case (Everything is mounted on the wall in my closet) -STORAGE: 160GB WD Caviar SE WD1600AAJS (OS, Programs, Files) -PSU: 450w BFG -DISPLAY: Samsung UN22D5000 (1920X1080) -COOLING: Dell Precision T5400 Heatsinks and some random fans -KEYBOARD: Logitech G105 -MOUSE: Logitech M215 Wireless Mouse -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Professional x64

NAS: -CPU: Intel Pentium e2180 (2c, 2t@2ghz) -MOTHERBOARD: HP Compaq DC5800 OEM -RAM: 2GB DDR2 (Unsure of Brand) -CASE: No Case (Everything is mounted on the wall in my closet) -STORAGE: 500GB HGST (Backup) -PSU: HP Compaq DC5800 OEM (300w) -DISPLAY: Samsung UN22D5000 (1920X1080) -COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 101a (Zip Tied) and some random fans -OPERATING SYSTEM: FreeNAS 9.10 (Running From USB Flash Drive)

FOLDING RIG: Dell Precision T5400 -CPU: 2x Intel Xeon X5450 (4c, 4t ea., 8c, 8t @3ghz total) -MOTHERBOARD: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -RAM: 32gb ECC DDR2 (Hynix) -GPU: Nvidia Quadro NVS 290 -CASE: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -STORAGE: 250gb WD 250ABYS (OS, Programs, Files) -PSU: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -DISPLAY: Dell 1707FP (1280x1024) -COOLING: Dell Precision T5400 OEM -OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Pro x64

PHONE: iPhone 7 32GB Matte Black (Sprint)