Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

currently using CM Storm Trigger with blue switch with the only LED color option is RED..

wanted customizable LED to better fit my desk..

Well you could argue that i don't need this keyboard because i have a tesoro excalibur spectrum, kailh brown, and i love it. But my pal who i usually play online with has an ancient crappy 10 $ rubber keyboard, and it is so nasty i can't describe it, it is like typing on jello. So i would like to give him this keyboard so he can have a decent keyboard and stop screaming in my ear when we play a match online that his keyboard is not registering :)). This would help lower his blood pressure :P

2016-03-31 22.16.19.jpg

I use a razer chroma but I hate the switches in it and feel I wasted my money. Feels like it is wearing out and I want a new one so bad

I'm rocking a Logitech classic 200 keyboard , and it's typing experience kind of suck ... I recently purchased my PC after using a laptop, so i dont have decent peripherials right now, i could really use one of those keyboards.

classic-keyboard-200.jpg

Ducky One Mechanical Keyboard is what I'm currently using as of now. RGB is a nice upgrade for me :) hehe

cm storm devastator mb24 gaming keyboard is the current one with blue lights i would love the fully programable keys 

On 2016/6/23 at 5:00 AM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

我現在使用的是 很久很久以前的鍵盤了 想要體驗一下 現在最新有LED燈光的鍵盤 那燈光的炫彩 一定可以讓我想一直打GAME

using a4tech comfort keyboard :D
Tesoro g1nl is on my wishlist for last 3 years :'(

I'm user of old membrane keyboard that someone gave me, it's red, terrible and unpractical. I'm playing competitively CS:GO and LoL, have decent computer, nice mouse and no chance to get keyboard in next year or so.

MSI GK-601. I would say I'm satisfied with it, but a... 16.8 Million Customizable Lighting and low-profile keys looks much better. Also if I win, I'll give my current kb to my brother, so there may be 2 happy faces total (hope so).

I'm currently using a Madcats Cyborg V 5 and I would love a mechanical keyboard as I have never had one!

I use the Logitech K100 - need lots of force to press a key, and the typing experience is horrible. Although I am sentimental towards this hunk of rubber-dome, I'd really love to get on with life - having something to do with a PC, that costs more than $50 seems to indicate an improved quality of life for me. This is my 'TwoCentz' as to why I need the Tesoro GRAM Spectrum keyboard.

BTW, the guy with the 1994 Apple keyboard looks like he deserves it more than anybody in the solar system!

Nothing to see here ;)

Currently I actually have no keyboard or mouse, I've finally gotten the money to build my own pc for the first time with a generous budget of 700 and to get a keyboard this nice would allow me to spend save some money and get better pc parts

I am currently using an HP 1999 membrane keyboard I would love to have the Tesoro gram spectrum because I would have a better gaming and typing experience.

Currently I'm using the Logitech G15 (version with single row of macro keys). It's performs well, have a very good condition, so it's all not about "help. I have no keyboard at all!" :) I just want to know how it is feels - to use modern mechanical keyboard. I want new experience.

I'm the thing not exist.

I'm currently using Corsair K90, but some of the non-mechanical key caps are faulty. :( And this one looks se awesome with RGB. 

I am crurently using à Logitech K120. This is a 15 $ pro gamer keyboard with caoutchouc switches. No backlighting because professionnals havé to be focused on important things. Also, it can turns in a 144 macros keyboard (hi Taran). Finally, the plastic structure adds swag to this monster. Seriously, I need a better keyboard.

On June 23, 2016 at 5:00 AM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I'm currently using a non gaming dell keyboard. I want the keyboard because I like the sound of the keyboard. I also like the customise the keyboard with Rgb colors.

Currently I'm using my first ever illuminated keyboard, a budget solution with only 1 color illumination (red) and 3 modes of lightning. It's Natec Genesis Rx33 which I simply like due to being my first illuminated keyboard ever. The material and the keyboard itself feels really cheap and doesn't respond that well. I value it because it's "my first" in keyboard illumination solutions.

I always wanted a mechanical keyboard, I simply love them specially with RGB lightning even if I never had one nor tried one either. I feel like Tesoro has strong quality products (I also like the name which translates to ... Sweetheart / Precious ) and if I stand a chance of getting my hands on one of these exquisite rocking babies, why not ?! I also game a lot with the keyboard, even if I'm using a laptop at the moment and I would love to see and feel how Tesoro RGB mechanical keyboard would be.

It will definitely be "my first love" on mechanical keyboards.

I am currently using a bluetooth dell keyboard that can lag when you are typing and i need a new one because 1. RGB is life 2. I honestly need to remove that lag

I'm currently using a membrane keyboard, the Krom kombot (keyboard + mouse) because I had no budget to this equipment and it serve me well. The problem is that I cannot press all the keys at the same time, and this plastic material is very weak... The touch of some multimedia keys is different from others... It's just a simple keyboard. I want a new one so I can be a better gamer, with good equipment so I can have a good experience. :)

I am using a Tesoro Colada Evil brown switches. I wanted to upgrade because of the Agile switches, low profile design and RGB.

Using this ol' piece of ****. Would love a RGB, mechanical keyboard plz.

Dellete.jpg

I'm using a cm storm rapid-i. I want a new keyboard because it doesn't have RGB and I can't map individual keys.