Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using a microsoft keyboard and some other keyboards by PC makers. They are all not good enough for playing games as everybody knows. So I need a new one, especially a gaming keyboard, and a mechanical one would be the best.

Why I want THIS keyboard...

Because I'm using a $10 membrane one that has sticky keys. But not really. I could get another one for 10 bucks and be OK until keys stick again.

I want this keyboard because for the longest time since manufacturers started making mechanical keyboards again, none of them realized the potential they could have achieved with different technical design. They all looked similar or different (however you like to see them), but they were all based on the exact same characteristics: big switches with big ass curved key caps.

Until Tesoro actually listened to some of us who said we wanted options, like low profile caps which would bring down the overall height of the entire keyboard and took time to design one. Ever since they've done that, I'm in love with Tesoro. And THAT is why I want this keyboard. Because it's different than the rest.

Hi!

I have the Razer Blackwidow 2013 edition, bought about 2+ years ago, I have to say I regret buying it a little early. I never thought they'd release RGB keyboards so fast. I wish this was a Chroma. Don't get me wrong, it still works like a charm, though sometimes I get minor issues like keys double-pressing. But I like how I can clean it much easier than having an ordinary membrane keyboard.

I want a new one for my, still in planning phase, 2nd gaming rig so I won't have to settle for a generic keyboard & mouse after I finalize and buy the rig.

Thanks for the giveaway!
- Noesome

I'm currently using a Logitech MX3200 Wireless Keyboard, I'd like to upgrade to the wonderfulness of mechanical switches!

I'm using a stock Dell keyboard and it has spotty keys that don't always work. Most of them are worn and half of the numbers work. 

I've never bothered investing in keyboards so I'm stuck with a Lenovo keyboard, I have no idea the model or anything - I believe it came with a AIO at one point which I installed for a friend and he left me the keyboard as it wasnt pleased with it. Anyway I would love to try a new, mechanical keyboard - I've heard there's quite a difference, only because my current keyboard is very problematic when pressing 4-5 keys at the same time.

Logitech Internet 350 Keyboard Black and I want Tesoro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Customizable Lighting

Currently using a Compaq membrane keyboard would love to get an upgrade.

Some keyboard from an ASUS system a friend bought four years ago

It's not great

Sure would be nicer than my current refurbished logitech g710. Two of the G keys don't work and it doesn't have rgb lighting. #firstworldproblems :P

I am using a microsoft membrane keyboard. It's a cheap one but it's ok. I would love to try a mechanical keyboard from Tesoro !

I have a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 4000, it is nice cause it is wireless, but the keys are starting to stick and the mics buttons on the top are starting to not work. I so wish i had a new keyboard.

I am using my laptop keyboard and I want mechanical, because I love the feeling of typing, but can't afford it now

A Logitech Internet 350 keyboard it says :)

IMGP2940.JPG

On 23.06.2016 at 0:00 AM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I have a keyboard Logitech G15. I use it for a long time, of course, was the peeling paint on the right side of the hand, a few buttons sink. In games played enough, I want a good, nice, new keyboard.

My keyboard is the default dell keyboard from 2002. I'v had other keyboards all membrane bound, but the keys keep breaking on me. I would like a new keyboard that won't break on me from just using it. 

Logitec K120 from a bundle it is functional. It has some pretty awesome multicolored learn to type stickers on it. I am honestly surprised it has lasted as long as it has. I want to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard and will gladly donate my K120 to someone who could use it if I win.

I am using a 5$ membrane keyboard and only mechanical keyboard I used was 30 year old keyboard. It was a good experience and for a long time I was looking for a cheap mehanical keyboard but I could not find one because in Serbia electronics are like 50% more expensive. The cheapest keyboard I could find was like 120$ which as a teen in Serbia I don't have. I would love to use a mehanical keyboard as my daily driver because I really think it would boost my performance in programming and fast typing a lot.

Good luck to everyone :D

I'm using a low end gaming keyboard that my dad got off a giveaway from his job and I want a new one because it does not really work anymore and it's missing some screws and some keys don't work

I'm using a 20 year old keyboard by Dell

Time to give another try in one of these internet giveaways.

It's not that my SteelSeries 7G is already old and I get bored of it because it's plain-looking.

I like the force feedback it gives to my fingers. Added with the hand rest, I can type almost like 15 hours a day without feeling some stress.

I asked my girlfriend to buy a Razer keyboard before so we can swap keyboard sometimes and check their differences in the actuation force, feedbacks, etc.

From that moment, I started to think of collecting different cherry MX switches on whatever keyboard brands I could find.

Now that I've looked at Tesoro GRAM on the internet, it doesn't say there what kind of switch it has. Maybe it's a unique one.

Hoping that I'll win it!

2aa60497f3c7414ca11b1ff0618f2730.png.1000x575_q85_crop-smart.png

I need one because my keyboard is about 7 or 8 years old and is a lame microsoft keyboard that came with my old computer it sticks now and i am a nightstalker so i like the backlit keys so i dont need my lamp to see the keys which should be beaming light at me and i am in need of winning a giveaway for once.

I'm using an old Logitech keyboard. I don't remember the exact model because the paint has fallen off but it looks like the one in the picture.

logitech.jpg