Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm Using a Logitech Internet pro keyboard (y-sz49) from like 2009 or something. Its too old but i still love it, but i would love to try mechanical keyboard as i like the clickiness and sound feedback.

I'm currently using an old hp wireless keyboard and i would want to win the new one because my current keyboard is only wireless and its getting connectivity issues because connections are getting lose.

Currently using a G710+ ... why i want a new one? mhhh my brother could use my g710+ if i get a new one :D

I am currently using a logitech deluxe 250 keyboard. It is now like 6 years old. The space bar is on the right site broken so i can use it only on the left half. The arrow keys are stuck so i can't use them and the whole  keyboard is so dirty that you will never be able to clean it. So i just need a new better fancier one

I currently use a keyboard i bought for 5 euros when i got my first custom pc back in 2006 and still using it with my hama torino mouse on the new custom pc i bought recently :P. You wont even know the brand of the keyboard (Turbo-x K210) xD. Getting good peripheral accessories for pc is quite expensive, but i would like to have a good keyboard to play my games! Good luck everyone :).

2014_2D00_08_2D00_01-21.54.43.jpg

The generic membrane keyboard that came with an old pre built i bought although it works fine id love to RGBifiy my setup a bit!

I still have the original Razer BlackWidow with the blue light and the glossy finish with a lot of scratches, I would like a new one because the arrow keys stop working about 6 months ago :( Thanks! 

Microsoft wired keyboard 600

MICROSOFT_ANB00006_WIRED_KEYBOARD.jpg

Keys are so hard and uncomfortable to press and everything is a bit dirty by now.

And since I don't really have enough money to buy a new one. Also want to save my money for a new pc with a better gpu (GT525M currently:(  crashes frequently)

I use a Rosewill RK-8300 because it was cheap and Im broke. I have never used a mechanical keyboard and have always wanted a keyboard that isnt some cheap keyboard that fall apart. 

23-201-069-TS.jpg

Recently done a few major upgrades, totally forgot about replacing my keyboard which when I got it was awesome however keys have become (pun time) 'clicky' (won't depress properly which is NOT helpful in games), and it only has 4 green lights on it which don't match my G600 mouses lights which have a nice RGB spectrum to go through :)

I'm using some Masione keyboard I found in at our local bargain store. It's super damaged but it only costed me $10. Why I want a new one? Because I'm a college student, and writing essays on this keyboard HURTS! D:

IMG_20160627_122240.jpg

Rocking a Keycool 84 (Still...) glad they're giving away more! 

I'm currently using A4Tech KV300. Nice keyboard, but very brittle mechanism. Currently half of the Homerow is crooked and right shift key is falling apart.

Gaming right now on a K120!

Would want a mech keyboard because let's face it: the K120 kinda sucks for gaming.

Right now im switching between an IBM Model M for typing and an old Dell Model R7D10 for gaming, neither of which look very good with my setup. I would love to upgrade to a mechanical with more than a 2 key rollover, that i could also use for gaming.

File_000 (1).jpeg

I've been using sidewinder x6 for longer than I can remember. Probably longer than 5 years.

I need one because my sidewinder x6 got quite old, keys got harder to press as you can imagine :(

I do not currently have a keyboard and am in the middle of building a PC. I'd like this keyboard so I can use it on the PC I build in the near future.

I'm currently using a laptop keyboard on my Thinkpad Edge E430. Kind of missing the number pad and I have never actually used a mechanical keyboard before, so a dedicated keyboard would be great.

On June 22, 2016 at 2:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I currently have a dell keyboard that is from the 90s that I got from my grandma for free when she got a new computer at her office. I want this keyboard because a couple of keys don't work and I don't have any money left from my recent of build, I was on a very strict budget of $350

image.png

I'm currently using a Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000. I would like to start investing more into my PC set up and in the upcoming year really wish to do a full fabrication build. I have recently made a deal with a Nigerian Prince to help me fund this by aiding in a funds transfer issue he was having regarding some Petroleum revenue. After my initial good faith money is returned I can look at putting that money into my rig. Until then I am unable to invest further and would appreciate a consideration regarding this keyboard.

The low-profile keys of the GRAM are interesting, and will probably make the RGB effect more pronounced. Would like to see how those switches compare to standard cherry switches.

i'm using an old dell membrane keyboard. My overwatch matches would probably improve immensely if i switched to a mechanical keyboard. 

I am typing on a old MEDION mebran keyboard. Witch is horable.

I have a SteelSeries Apex 350. Love it, expect I've warn out the key caps. I'd replace them but I don't know of and can't find any caps that would be compatible with its type of membrane keys. I'd love a mechanical keyboard but can't justify spending what little I have on one at the moment...