Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Using my crummy laptop keyboard, would like to have something a bit more robust for my light cs go gaming sessions and start my desktop build with this. 

@tarunkumarchand on twitter btw

Im using the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2015 edition, with Razer green switches. Would like to try a smaller lighter keyboard other than this one. Also, could solve my problem of finding a gift for my brother xD

I am using a CMstrom Devestator membrain Keyboard...Really need a update

Natec Genesis R33. I would like a new one because i have never won anything and i like those RGB lights :)

Now I'm using integrated laptop keyboard, but I want my laptop to sit on stand, and for that I need additional keyboard ant mice.

I'm working hard to start being a software developer and i want to refresh my setup since i spent all my money on a budget pc. This can let me save some money and give me a little help to realize my dream( cause is just a keyboard).

I'm using Poker II with Cherry MX Clears. It'd be nice to have a full-sized board for my desktop.

Hi, I have an old HP laptop with your typical crappy membrane keyboard. I am planning to build a PC in a month, and because I am young, money is a big issue. Having an epic complimentary RGB keyboard would definitely make my setup look amazing and with mechanical switches, it will be all just perfect.

Armaggeddon Kalashnikov AK-700, I Want The Tesoro Keyboard To Upgrade My Keyboard As Some Of The Keys On My Current Keyboard Have Stopped Working.image.jpeg

I am using a logotech k120 and i want an upgrade beacouse spill my coke on it and the arow keys dont work any more enter does not work even the numaric key pad stops working and the truble doesent stops for wrighting i am using akardc and vnc and i am not able to play games any more plese help me out because i dont have enough money to bought a new one please!!!!!!!!

I'm currently rocking the KBT Pure Pro; I wanted a keyboard like this as it was small and made FPS gaming much easier as I wouldn't slam my mouse into the side of my keyboard at low sensitivities. However, I would love one of these fancy new RGB keyboards as I've never owned one and they look like a lot of fun to toy around with... (also, I miss my function keys! O.o

I'm currently using the Ttesports Challenger Prime. Not a bad keyboard, for a budget, but it works. It does feel somewhat like a toy, though. It's also somewhat gimmicky if you ask me, though. 

I've heard so much about mechanical keyboards, especially from a few friends of mine, but I've never actually had the apparent pleasure to try one. Since I'm a penny pincher, the prices of mechanical keyboards do worry me a bit, so I haven't quite gotten the courage to take the plunge, as I'm not sure if mechanical keyboards are all they're said to be. I'd love to actually be able to use one before purchasing one and possibly not being satisfied. 

And good luck to all.

ttesports_challenger_prime_05-645x334.jp

Hello i am currently using a iMac keyboard and it is not the greatest especially when trying to game andnI would greatly appreciate the very massive upgrade to an actual keyboard.

I'm using the inbuilt keyboard on my laptop, there i no spacing around the arrow keys, sigh 

I currently am using a 20+ year old membrane keyboard from microsoft, and cannot afford a newer keyboard, RGB seems really fun so anything is an upgrade to what I have now. Good luck to everyone!

I am currently using a Logitech G510. A MMO Ideal keyboard. The issue with it is that  it has the 18 macro keys on the left side and the keyboard is just to big for me to take to collage. This keyboard would be a lot easier to take with me as i will still taking my computer with me and i still wish to game while i am away at school. Don't get me wrong i love my G510. It has been my daily driver for over 4 years now. I highly recommend it for anyone that has the space and loves macro keys.

Right now I'm using my laptop's keyboard because my previous keyboard broke down, so it would be great for me to have get a new one and I've never tried a mechanical keyboard.

10 hours ago, spwath said:

Im using an Apple Adjustable Keyboard from 1994

I want a new one because my o is brooken and somoetimes registers multiple times, and my 4 sometimes doesnt register at all.

THoouogh I do love the keyboard, it is slowly dying.

20160515_200834.jpg

So what's that red keyboard/trackpad combo sitting on top of it?

WOoooow,

Another give way...

I would like to have that keyboard....

I have a normal logitech keyboard which is not looking coolO.o

, but  this is really cool looking ......B| , and i have not won anything online........:$

I currently have no keyboard, just turned 18 today and are building a budget gaming computer. Starting out small then hope to grow but getting this keyboard would help me save and use that money for a better rig, finally getting off console gaming. 

#PCMasterRace

Im using my acer laptop keyboard, and i always wanted to try mechanical keyboard

I am currently using the Corsair Raptor K40.

It's a fine keyboard, and I have liked it quite a lot for the price, but I would love a mechanical keyboard, they feel much nicer, and I like the look of the GRAM better.

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I'm currently using a factory standard keyboard for an LG Chrome base. The reason why I want a new one is that a good friend of mine is going to send me their old gaming PC, this will be my first official gaming PC. I've never had a mechanical keyboard, I've only ever used cheap membrane keyboards. I would like to know what it's like to use a mechanical keyboard with a good PC. 

I am currently using only my laptop keyboard but I want one so that I can game smoother as the keys on my laptop are too small for my fingers especially when I game, I always misses them.